BSLCA BS... ie.. local chat.. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Volunteer said:
I'll move this to the 4-Sale thread when I can. Is this someone Baker knows? Looks like a nice rig :)

No. It's not about the forsale. It's about the seat covers. It's just chat. :):)

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Go head. He looks just like Dad. Congrats.

Once he gets a couple weeks older. Sit him in your lap in the cruiser. I have a pic of when I was like 2 on Dads lap. :):)

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Thank you guys!

That's an excellent idea Cody! I'll defiantly snap a few with him in it.

Congratulation on your new addition Justin.

why is the local chat not in the stickies any more? This is change and it is frightening me.

Oh and P.S. Congrats on the kid man :D

why is the local chat not in the stickies any more? This is change and it is frightening me.

Oh and P.S. Congrats on the kid man :D

Stuck :), don't know how that happened but fixed it :)

It sure was top notch for the times and he did great work. Dad and I was restoring a 55 Chevy a barn find in South Mississippi. We thought we were doing a cool project and this guys building vintage Aston's in his two car garage down the street :)

I used to go to a Buick Club meeting back in Nebraska . . .

Thanks Mike, John, Josh, and Scott!

Wish we were able to make it too Mike. Good dads, cold beer, and great company are hard to pass up but c'est la vie. Drink a couple and eat a couple for Sadi and I.:beer::beer::beer::cheers:

Any of you been to/around Salida, Colorado? I'm making a family road trip up there in the beginning of the summer. Taking the 100 of course. I read that there are some off highway trails to mining sites to cruise so I think I'll check some out when I have down time. I'm going to hit up the Colorado peeps next.

We all know why you going to Colorado:smokin:

I have some land in Alamosa, Colorado. I hope you know I'm joking Marty:rolleyes:

Any of you been to/around Salida, Colorado? I'm making a family road trip up there in the beginning of the summer. Taking the 100 of course. I read that there are some off highway trails to mining sites to cruise so I think I'll check some out when I have down time. I'm going to hit up the Colorado peeps next.

Thats going to be an awesome trip bud. As Mike mentioned Brian Beauchamp Mud handle Beachcruiser is a great guy to reach out to and I'll send you another contact he's on Mud as well but will have to look it up. He's from Houma and use to work for Dad and is now in the Durango area but often wheels Telluride, Ouray and others around the area in his 80. He's offered to lead our group in that area to catch some of those mining and pass trails maybe we can get that on the books next year :) Hope to read a good report on your trip bud :)

I wanted to do some research where Top Gear USA did a route through Colorado that looked very nice and easily doable in the Toys, They took a King of the Hammers truck down Schofield Pass that looked worth checking out.
http://www.schofieldpass.com/106/us-top-gear-tv-on-schofield-pass/

Here's the episode http://www.vudu.com/movies/Movies_iPad.html#!overview/370603/Top-Gear-US-One-Tank

http://www.visittelluride.com/things-to-do/4x4-roading

Black Bear Pass is one I've seen some footage on that looks awesome :)
http://www.coloradodirectory.com/maps/atvouray.html

i been up der.. stayed in salida for a week , did some wheeling in summer of 2011, great place , ya about 20 miles from from the contental divide . well the park gates to hit the trails to get their, and its all veryy easy trails ya can do in 2wd , salidia is a great small town with bik rentals rafting bears, hippies old time ice cream shop. and lots of walking / old time down town area.

At first glance I thought Jude posted this in the artistic photo thread but it wasn't. Cool photo :)

image-151732158.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom