Broken in Albuquerque, wheeling anyone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IPOR

IronPigOffroad.com
Threads
Website
ironpigoffroad.com
Looks like I'll be spending a few days in Albuquerque... anyone want to go wheeling tomorrow, Saturday 3-28 or Sunday 3-29? Maybe just get together for dinner over a few cold ones? I'm going to be here for a few days and would love to meet some of the local cruiser crowd.

Any takers?

:D
albuquerque.JPG

You guys going to be around a bit later tonight--I should be out of work by 10pm or so. If so, I can show you guys some local watering holes near the university district. No wheeling for me as I have to work all weekend, but I'd be more than happy to show you guys the nightlife....

It'll be nice to hang with some East Coasters again.

;)

You have PM.
-onur

I'm staying in the Microtel Hotel next to the Flying J truckstop off of I40 on the West side of town. There's a CB shop here - Extreme CB. Are they any good? They seem to know what they're talking about, I was going to have them put a CB in the FZJ40 this morning.

Lance,

did u happen to bring any 80 skids with you? :D

Talked to Lance a little while ago...he's going to wander around today.

Possibly Puerco run tomorrow AM. Anyone interested? Earlier than later.

You'll get to see his beautiful FZJ40. :grinpimp:

Details later.
-onur

Details later.
-onur

:hmm: how early?

Post up details and I might be able to head down. I would like to check out that sweet rig.

Vince

Details later.
-onur

ya, details please. working today, might be able to get over to the west side tomorrow.

Or, Lance is welcome to drive out to my fire station & do some muddy Cedro driving in between. pm for contact info, or Beno can give it out.

Lance,

did u happen to bring any 80 skids with you? :D

LOL! No, didn't bring any parts because I didn't want to overload the POS ford. The FZJ40 weighs in at a portly 5,500 lbs with trail gear and driver! It didn't have to be that way but I just kept adding more and more steel. It's clean, I'm happy. I don't care if it's heavy - that just makes it easier to serve as an anchor point for the 80's I wheel with.

I'll tell you what... I will give you $20 off AND ship the skid for free for anyone who shows up to wheel tomorrow. I'll even do the same deal for the new 40 skids that we do.

Let's get some trucks together, I'm looking forward to meeting some NM cruiserheads - I don't get out this way often and it's nice to put a face to all the names.

I'll tell you what... I will give you $20 off AND ship the skid for free for anyone who shows up to wheel tomorrow. I'll even do the same deal for the new 40 skids that we do.

Now that's a good bargain.

-o-

PS: I'll be posting up in about an hour re: wheeling. I'm waiting on some operational reports.

-o-

Let's get some trucks together, I'm looking forward to meeting some NM cruiserheads - I don't get out this way often and it's nice to put a face to all the names.

Hey, where's the 60 luv?? :p

I'm staying in the Microtel Hotel next to the Flying J truckstop off of I40 on the West side of town. There's a CB shop here - Extreme CB. Are they any good? They seem to know what they're talking about, I was going to have them put a CB in the FZJ40 this morning.

A little more notice and you could have stayed at my place - about six miles north of where you're at now. I'm out for wheeling tomorrow, headed to AZ early AM.

BTW, the FedEx guy was clueless as to what those two big pieces of metal he had in the back of his truck were when he dropped off the 80 skids a couple months ago.

--Keith

OK, I've got my reports in hand and I am all set for tomorrow.

Let's meet at 9am at the Starbucks on Southern in Rio Rancho and we'll head into the Puerco.

Is that good for everyone?

Thanks.
-onur

A little more notice and you could have stayed at my place - about six miles north of where you're at now. I'm out for wheeling tomorrow, headed to AZ early AM.

BTW, the FedEx guy was clueless as to what those two big pieces of metal he had in the back of his truck were when he dropped off the 80 skids a couple months ago.

--Keith

Thanks Keith, that's very cool. Of course if I knew the truck was going to blow up I would have driven something else, LOL!

On the skids - my FedEx guy and his chiropractor know them well! :)

Lance, talk to me about the 40 skid! Will it work with a H55F?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom