Broken connector help!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anyone help me identify this plug and where I can get a replacement? Thanks

IMG_1087.jpeg

IMG_1085.jpeg

I hate to be that guy but did you do a search. A quick google search will bring up several threads asking the same thing. Check the FAQ tags.

@R6Joker : Agree with post above, learn to do searches either on this forum, magnifying glass icon top right. And then there's the Frequently Asked Question section.

Or you can use web sites like Partsouq where you type in your vehicles VIN then start searching. On the other hand, don't be afraid to ask a question once you've tried a search and didn't get the answer. And then if you can't find what you need start your question with "I tried a search and couldn't find ---"

And here's a good thread with harness part numbers. Read post #7 in this thread:

Wait for the parts guru to chime in, but most if not all harness connectors have either the complete part number stamped on them or at least the last five numbers. IME it's easier to take a photo then try to read the small numbers.

Double click the photo and look for 11150, the last five of the part number
of the connector (read OGBeno's excellent discussion linked above).

FZJ80 distributor harness connector cropped.png

But because you're a newbie and it's Sunday here it is, 90980-11150:

FZJ80 distributor harness connector 90980-11150.jpg

Last edited:
You can order that connector from any Toyota Dealer (don't have to go through Partsouq).

but...the connector housing doesn't come with seals, which you may not be able to save when you remove the terminals. Or the terminals, for that matter. Ballenger has them. If you can't find them on the website, call or email them. They're very helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom