BRAND NEW- FJ80 friendly ConFerr rack$200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
BRAND NEW very FJ80 friendly sized ConFerr rack. 42x69. Will try and get pics in the next day or two.

Ships on your dime [My guess about $60 worth of dimes!]

Does it have the mounting brackets with it?

Interested if it does :grinpimp:

That would be like 10 thousand dimes!

sorry stupid sonic commercial in my head....good luck, i would get it from you if you were local.

Brackets are gonna be $60 extra for the 80 series type. Still puts the rack at half of what others are getting. More than fair.

[Edit] I thought I should clarify that the $60 brackets are the ones that fit in the tracks of the FACTORY ROOF RACK.

Last edited:
Brackets are gonna be $60 extra for the 80 series type. Still puts the rack at half of what others are getting. More than fair.

I'm still game. Shipping to 28532? How you take $$$$?

Thanks Mark

clarification

[Edit] I thought I should clarify that the $60 brackets are the ones that fit in the tracks of the FACTORY ROOF RACK.

I realized the original post wasn't as clear as it could be on the bracket issue. Hope it's not a deal killer.

This could be handled a lot quicker if you guys would call me at the shop. I do not have a computer there [one of the reasons work actually gets done] so every time you have a new question, it adds a day or more to getting the deal done.

Thanks for your consideration.

I realized the original post wasn't as clear as it could be on the bracket issue. Hope it's not a deal killer.

This could be handled a lot quicker if you guys would call me at the shop. I do not have a computer there [one of the reasons work actually gets done] so every time you have a new question, it adds a day or more to getting the deal done.

Thanks for your consideration.

No factory mounts on my 80, I'm out.

Sorry for not calling you direct:grinpimp:

Still gots. speedyone, where are you?

I got some roof rack mounts that could work with this...

Thanks speedyone!

Line forms to the right.

Next!

This will make a GREAT holiday present....without waiting for the Black Friday crowds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom