For Sale BRAND NEW Dual Filler necks for 80 series. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are these assemblies used on HDJ80s with sub tanks? Or are there different fillers for diesels vs gassers?

Contemplating HDJ81 sub tank install...

I thought I saw you also had the sending units but I can't find the thread. Part number 83320-69215.

Not sure if you still have any available…

I have a 100 Series and would like to complete my aux tank installation, but information is hard to find on the duel filler neck for the 100 Series, so can the 80’s be Macgyver-ed to work and are there still some available?

Thanks

Not sure if you still have any available…

I have a 100 Series and would like to complete my aux tank installation, but information is hard to find on the duel filler neck for the 100 Series, so can the 80’s be Macgyver-ed to work and are there still some available?

Thanks
probably it can by macgyvered I did all the way around.. I had a 80 but I find the 100 series neck .. I make it with some work on the tube and some hose..

I have or can get Dual Filler Neck for 80 Series.

I always get Pre 95 version as it much easier to install than 95+.

If you want/need 95+ pm me.

Dual Filler neck is BRAND NEW (Not a used one from Australia) $350 shipped

As you can see it does not have Unleaded Gas restrictor. Filler pipe with restrictor is discontinued:bang::bang::bang::bang:

PM for availability and to place order.

CURRENTLY IN-STOCK: 2
View attachment 662180View attachment 662181
Hello.

Do you still have Dual Filler Neck for 80 Series for sale.

Regard Fritzi from Norway

What is wrong with the dual port filler?
X2. I currently have the 100 series diesel dual port filler without restrictor plates BUT I need a 100 series gasser one with a single port, plunger and restrictor plate like I have in my 80 series.

pm sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom