BP-51 Kits available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eric Sarjeant

Ed Martin Toyota (Indianapolis)
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.edmartintoyota.com
I have eight (8) NIB full OME BP-51 kits in stock with 2722 rear springs available for immediate shipment. These are priced at $3400 + tax/shipping. I also have SPC UCAs also available for $750 more +tax/shipping.

If anyone is in the market, let me know as some of these components are still backordered around the country, just email me at esarjeant@edmartin.com and CC: lfrash@edmartin.com.
I don't want break these kits up, as I have them all bundled in-stock as kits.

PS, please don't PM via MUD, inbox is hard to keep up on in a timely manner.

Thanks
Eric

Now that Land Cruiser's are gone, what are you guys doing to stay on the edge of the Market?

I have eight (8) NIB full OME BP-51 kits in stock with 2722 rear springs available for immediate shipment. These are priced at $3400 + tax/shipping. I also have SPC UCAs also available for $750 more +tax/shipping.

If anyone is in the market, let me know as some of these components are still backordered around the country, just email me at esarjeant@edmartin.com and CC: lfrash@edmartin.com.

Thanks
Eric
Since you have installed and drove several LC with these installed, how do they compare to the stock suspension.
Some complain but I really like the plushness of the stock suspension and would like something aftermarket to mimic that plushness but offers me a lift and improved capability.
Stock the LC handles undulations and road imperfections pretty well and I wouldn't want to lose too much of that plushness and end up with what feel like a wagon going over rocks everyday.

Since you have installed and drove several LC with these installed, how do they compare to the stock suspension.
Some complain but I really like the plushness of the stock suspension and would like something aftermarket to mimic that plushness but offers me a lift and improved capability.
Stock the LC handles undulations and road imperfections pretty well and I wouldn't want to lose too much of that plushness and end up with what feel like a wagon going over rocks everyday.
Based on that info, this suspension is probably perfect one for you. It has 10 rebound and 10 compression adjustability settings. You can get it dialed-in close to OEM feel. Depending on what you like and your vehicle weight you can adjust the settings with a few turns of the proprietary wrench provided in the kit.

I am towing a Conqueror 490 which sags my rear end 2". Will I need air bags or can I make adjustments to the BP51s? I usually dump the trailer then go off-roading for the day.

Thanks, Steve

PS: I have enjoyed following your comments over the last 2 years. Your advice has been very helpful.

I am towing a Conqueror 490 which sags my rear end 2". Will I need air bags or can I make adjustments to the BP51s? I usually dump the trailer then go off-roading for the day.

Thanks, Steve

PS: I have enjoyed following your comments over the last 2 years. Your advice has been very helpful.
Thanks Steve, just sent you an email with a few ideas, happy to chat too, added my cell in the email.

Thanks
Eric
Eric what’s the difference between the 2721 bs 2722?

0.75" height in the spring. Sorry image is not the most clear.

Capture.JPG

That's technically correct per the chart, but I would argue that the 2721 does actually give you at least 0.5" and the 2722 gives you at least 1.00" or more.

That's technically correct per the chart, but I would argue that the 2721 does actually give you at least 0.5" and the 2722 gives you at least 1.00" or more.
i would agree that the 2721 lifts it some. I bought spacers in case it didn't but ended up not suing them. I'd be curious what compression and rebound settings you guys typically set up on a rig with front bumper and winch only. I've been adjusting mine back and forth, haven't found a setting I'm completely in love with yet.

i would agree that the 2721 lifts it some. I bought spacers in case it didn't but ended up not suing them. I'd be curious what compression and rebound settings you guys typically set up on a rig with front bumper and winch only. I've been adjusting mine back and forth, haven't found a setting I'm completely in love with yet.
Each truck is set differently, but I use 2R/7C on my personal truck with front and rear bumpers.

So while we are at it, Which side do A & B rear springs go?

Each truck is set differently, but I use 2R/7C on my personal truck with front and rear bumpers.
Cool. my ARB finally arrived today so I'll be putting that on soon - still debating between slee and dissent on the rear bumper. I've been running the shocks at 1/6 and 1/4 but I suspect I will change that some after bumper install. Dealer set them at 3/8 when I picked it up, was a bit harsh.

Wow, is that 2R/7C right? I would think having the compression that high would rattle my teeth out. Sorry for the thread high jack, but I was just curious to see if that may be reversed?

Wow, is that 2R/7C right? I would think having the compression that high would rattle my teeth out. Sorry for the thread high jack, but I was just curious to see if that may be reversed?
You questioning me made me check my notes, sorry for the confusion:

here is where mine are set, which I feel to be similar to OE suspension
Front 2c/7r
Rear driver 4c/7r
Rear passenger 2c/5r

You questioning me made me check my notes, sorry for the confusion:

here is where mine are set, which I feel to be similar to OE suspension
Front 2c/7r
Rear driver 4c/7r
Rear passenger 2c/5r
Awesome, Thanks for taking the time to check and reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom