Bowfin Cruisers - Roof racks and more (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LOL, just read your post without my reading glasses and that pic with the bridge looked like you used the canoe roller to carry the bridge on the rack. Ugh, getting old sucks.
Man, these racks are so stout, they could likely hold up that bridge!

Finally got my new roof rack installed. Absolutely impressed with the quality and strength of it. And, it looks darn good too.
Not a great pic (still waiting on my new windshield, so my dash is covered), but you’ll get the idea.

CA8BD38F-8C09-41EA-933E-77726C45CE93.jpeg

Just ordered one for my 60, been eyeing them for years. No more smelling exhaust fumes while hauling stuff with my tail gate down. :)

I think they've been selling out on the day of stock updates for a while now.

Keep watching. It's worth waiting for.
16341415679624509046300817651406.jpg

It is a really cool rack. I just can't decide if I want to go roof rack or not. I have a slew of yakima 1a's sitting around if I need to haul any long stuff up top.

40 racks are VERY close to being in stock. There are a couple of bends that are one at a time and take forever. Once those are in the cnc bender file the process speeds up a ton.

We (I lol) are very much in business and moving forward. It has taken off a lot faster than I thought and am very grateful but it has caused a lot of bottlenecks. They are getting worked out though!

there are a ton more offerings ahead including 70 series options, 200 series and a completely new style rack for a more retro look. Stay tuned and thank you all so much!
Any Black Friday specials in the pipeline?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom