Bowfin Cruisers - Roof racks and more (2 Viewers)

Old Nick

SILVER Star
s***, I hope Pat is OK.
Gosh, man, me too! I don't know Patrick, but he was lovely to communicate with and his racks are excellent. He runs in the same circles as some buddies of mine up in Michigan. They are all fisherman. Maybe Patrick has gone fishing or headed out West... Hoping that he's ok.

I just finished assembling the last prototype. I really like how it ended. Here are some quick shots as I literally just finished screwing it up and it's starting to rain.
20180610_160524.jpg

employee monitoring software

Hey I reached out to Bowfin Cruisers regarding a roof rack for my FJ40, have not heard anything. Are they still in business? Does anyone have a phone number for them? Thanks Tom

dogfishlake

"Go on a living spree"
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
40 racks are VERY close to being in stock. There are a couple of bends that are one at a time and take forever. Once those are in the cnc bender file the process speeds up a ton.

We (I lol) are very much in business and moving forward. It has taken off a lot faster than I thought and am very grateful but it has caused a lot of bottlenecks. They are getting worked out though!

there are a ton more offerings ahead including 70 series options, 200 series and a completely new style rack for a more retro look. Stay tuned and thank you all so much!

chatt100

SILVER Star
@dogfishlake Finally was able to snag an 80 rack last week when they were in stock after months of looking. Super psyched and more than happy to wait for a high quality, well designed product, made by a mud member. Looking forward to getting it mounted!

40 racks are VERY close to being in stock. There are a couple of bends that are one at a time and take forever. Once those are in the cnc bender file the process speeds up a ton.

We (I lol) are very much in business and moving forward. It has taken off a lot faster than I thought and am very grateful but it has caused a lot of bottlenecks. They are getting worked out though!

there are a ton more offerings ahead including 70 series options, 200 series and a completely new style rack for a more retro look. Stay tuned and thank you all so much!
very interested in that retro look Pat!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom