Bowfin Cruisers - Roof racks and more (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had the chance to meet Patrick (awesome guy) in Michigan last week and pick up an 80 rack from him. Haven’t installed yet but saw his on his sweet 60 and they’re worth the wait.
Now just waiting on the awning mounts to come back in stock!

I was one of the lucky ones to get one of this batch!
@dogfishlake - any idea on eta to ship these?

Screenshot_20200827-143505_Shop.jpg
0woo woo

I installed my rack today and here are my thoughts:

Fantastic craftsmanship and precise engineering.
A true work of art and easy to install, all you need is the allen wrenh provided an a 7/16 socket.
Simply one of top racks available.

Thank you Patrick!! Love the rack!!

IMG_8763.JPG

IMG_8764.JPG

IMG_8766.JPG

Last edited:
Hi, can it be finished in matte black powder coat and is there any chance of a Black Friday price? I have an 80 and i'm ready to order.

Finished installing my rack, RTT and 40" light bar last weekend. Amazing product and ridiculously stout. Had a minor alignment issue because I bought a light bar 1/4" too wide, but nothing a cutoff wheel couldn't handle. :) Thanks @dogfishlake for the fantastic service, rapid fire shipping and supporting the 'mud community.

1607730013412.png

1607730064833.png

1607730124504.png

Any current discount codes for 60 rack? thanks

I ordered and Paid for a 60 Rack. Now site stats "out of stock" PLease message me here or return the Message on our site as my delvery spot has changed....

Thanks,

Chris

I ordered and Paid for a 60 Rack. Now site stats "out of stock" PLease message me here or return the Message on our site as my delvery spot has changed....

Thanks,

Chris
FYI same thing happened to me when I ordered mine. I think his inventory is real-time and you probably bought his last (or only) one he had left. :)

FYI same thing happened to me when I ordered mine. I think his inventory is real-time and you probably bought his last (or only) one he had left. :)
Makes sense. Need to change shipping addy tho

Does anyone know the size to get for the t-nuts? For mounting stuff to these racks?

I'm also looking to find some angled lights that fit nicely in the side slots, anyone get scene lighting mounted in those slots?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom