Bowfin Cruisers - Roof racks and more (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Since you have FJ55 ever consider making rack for that model?

Almost done with the 55 model. The only potential hangup is that baby has seriously long side rails and might make shipping a problem. I think it will be ok but still figuring.

Almost done with the 55 model. The only potential hangup is that baby has seriously long side rails and might make shipping a problem. I think it will be ok but still figuring.[/QUOTE

Interested. I have various shipping options from my company. Keep me posted on fj55 progress.

Will do

How are the roller bars coming??

I'm looking for dimensions for the 80 series rack as well. Don't see any replies to this question, and don't see the dimensions posted on the site.

Sorry I missed your question.

The 80 series rack is 51" wide and the flat deck area 80"

Reactions: bpm
How are the roller bars coming??

I just sent out the first rack with a roller kit. Hoping to get some feedback soon. In the meantime I have to get one bracket in production (the center support) and nail down pricing on the pieces.

Can these be picked up locally? Your design is amazing.

They can of you are in my neck of the woods sometime. Shipping to MN is probably under $60.

Awesome..thanks. Probably be easiest to be shipped. What are the 'roller bars' mentioned above?

I have been working on a roller for the back of the rack to make putting a canoe up on really easy. It uses the large hole in the rear of the side panels.

quick and ugly video putting my canoe on my 80.

Hope mine works that smoothly!!!

Plays well with boats

20190317_161412.jpg

Ordered mine last week!

Put some storage up on mine.

IMG_20190314_171406_355.jpg

IMG_20190314_171406_357.jpg

20190314_170847.jpg

Okay, I'll bite. How are those cases fastened to the rack? Guessing it's something that sits in the track in the crossbars but heck if I can tell from the pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom