Bowfin Cruisers - Roof racks and more (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My friend who just bought a rack for his 100 pointed me in your direction. I like what I see and price is with in my budget, just need to work some overtime.

My friend who just bought a rack for his 100 pointed me in your direction. I like what I see and price is with in my budget, just need to work some overtime.
they are great racks.

That is not lost on me what that means, working OT to make your fun happen. It is much appreciated.

hey Patrick how do I order the awning mounts and will they work with this awning from Eezi-Awn? the Swift? Swift Awning

@dogfishlake My friend was going for Prinsu rack when he found your rack and he did tell me that he got it from you so I had to check it out.
I enjoy working overtime at the park and easy money.;)

Do you have anything for 4runners? I have a 3rd and 4th gen.

@dogfishlake My friend was going for Prinsu rack when he found your rack and he did tell me that he got it from you so I had to check it out.
I enjoy working overtime at the park and easy money.;)

Do you have anything for 4runners? I have a 3rd and 4th gen.

Not yet. Still on the fence on if I am going to. I think I will but the other series Cruiser racks have to be done first. Those are really close though.

hey Patrick how do I order the awning mounts and will they work with this awning from Eezi-Awn? the Swift? Swift Awning
They are supposed to be on the site as I do have them. I am headed out to see my daughter in the musical at her high school but I will get you info later tonight. Thanks

They are supposed to be on the site as I do have them. I am headed out to see my daughter in the musical at her high school but I will get you info later tonight. Thanks
hey Patrick see post above but do you have any idea if your awning brackets will work with the Swift Awning by EEZI-Awn? Anyone else know? thanks in advance

hey Patrick see above question from a while back. trying to decide whether to get the EEZI-Awn Swift awning. they sent me these pics of the mounting brackets and this email: "Hi Todd, Kristin forwarded your question to me. I think the brackets that come with the Swift would work well with your brackets. I have attached a few photos of the brackets to see what you are working with. It might also be possible to bypass the Swift mounting brackets and attach the Swift directly to your brackets. There are 2 bolts, high and low, that attach the mounting brackets to the aluminum extrusion on the back of the Swift. You might need to add a hole to your bracket to match the spacing on the Swift bolts, but that may be a way to get the awning closer to your rack."
Here are the pics. what do you think? todd

Bat Mounting Bracket 1.JPG

Bat Mounting Bracket 2.JPG

hey Patrick see above question from a while back. trying to decide whether to get the EEZI-Awn Swift awning. they sent me these pics of the mounting brackets and this email: "Hi Todd, Kristin forwarded your question to me. I think the brackets that come with the Swift would work well with your brackets. I have attached a few photos of the brackets to see what you are working with. It might also be possible to bypass the Swift mounting brackets and attach the Swift directly to your brackets. There are 2 bolts, high and low, that attach the mounting brackets to the aluminum extrusion on the back of the Swift. You might need to add a hole to your bracket to match the spacing on the Swift bolts, but that may be a way to get the awning closer to your rack."
Here are the pics. what do you think? todd

View attachment 1852772

View attachment 1852773
I dug around the web last night and couldn't find a picture like that. I do believe you can pull the brackrt off of their extrusion and bolt it directly to my awning brackets. If I can figure out the center to center didtance on their extrusion I'd know for sure.

yes the guy from Equipt1 name is Paul May sent the photos to me. I'm sure I can make it work.

I'm interested in a rack for the 100 that I just bought. In stock - ready to ship?

I'm interested in a rack for the 100 that I just bought. In stock - ready to ship?

Thanks for the order. I saw that this morning. Racks ship in 2-4 weeks. I have yet to have one take 4 weeks but right around 2 to ship is typical. I am waiting on a large cross bar extrusion order (again) but it sounds like I will see it next week or maybe even the end of this week.

Do you have any racks for Fj 60 in stock?

I have all the components in stock. I put them together in batches (latch modifications, label parts, pack fasteners, powder coat, wrapping them up). I have a group of 4 going right now but am pretty open after that. Generally it is around 2 weeks plus or minus a few days from order to ship. The holidays had me behind but I am close to getting ahead now.

I'm about over my Yakima towers and s***ty crossbars that hold my RTT on and having the extra storage space in front of it would be wonderful. Having read nothing but good things about your racks they are high on my list. Unfortunately a couple other decent expenses will have to be taken care of first but just so I know what I'm looking at, what would shipping to 83712 run me, approximately is fine.

Edit - Disregard the shipping question just found your website link and figured it out.

For anyone curious that doesn't feel like typing in their info to find out, shipping to Idaho was quoted at only $83.

Last edited:
What is the latiest design you have for the 1996 80 series. I have seen your work . Very nice..

It hasn't changed really from the original production version. There are choices for color and bright stainless or black stainless fasteners.

I'm about over my Yakima towers and s***ty crossbars that hold my RTT on and having the extra storage space in front of it would be wonderful. Having read nothing but good things about your racks they are high on my list. Unfortunately a couple other decent expenses will have to be taken care of first but just so I know what I'm looking at, what would shipping to 83712 run me, approximately is fine.

Edit - Disregard the shipping question just found your website link and figured it out.

For anyone curious that doesn't feel like typing in their info to find out, shipping to Idaho was quoted at only $83.

Haha, I am getting pretty good at guessing. I was going to say right around $80.

West coast is pretty much right at $100, Texas $60, East coast $60, Florida $80 Ish.

Still pretty damn good, IMO. I think the last time I had a custom rack shipped was around 2010 but it cost me like $150 from SC to PA. I may have been gouged, sure, but either way I was delighted to see that number on top of an already wonderfully priced rack.

Looking forward to having the funds to place an order! Keep up the great work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom