Bourbon. What are you drinking right now? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Its basically the same thing only without the cool Death Star imprints!

I have another one going for tonight!

Killer Bloody Mary at the Rustic Table today after Pawleys Island beach trip! Lemon, lime, olives, shrimp, sausage, deviled egg, okra, grilled pineapple and celery

I snagged a case of 1.75 liter Ancient Ancient Age at $26 apiece a few weeks ago and going to visit my mother in Chattanooga this weekend and she said their local store has a few cases of it at the same price....can I get anyone some? I should be coming to/thru Charlotte in next few weeks.

Some good news for NC

Got the office/bourbon bar setup at the new house this weekend. Sipping on some Old Ezra 7 year right now. It is a great pour if you can find some. I was able to snag six bottles when in Gatlinburg a few weeks back. I had a local craftsman here in CLT build the shelves for me. He has done a few pieces of custom furniture for me in the past (including the cabinet below) and is super talented. If you are looking for similar work hit me up and I would be happy to pass on his contact info.
20190729_163206.jpg

And I’ll take the top two shelves!

Am coming to Logan's Run next month and can bring up some hard to find stuff that I'm finding to be plentiful in Atlanta:
Ancient Ancient Age, Buffalo Trace, Eagle Rare, Weller, EH Taylor Small batch all seem to be on the shelves or if there is something else specifically you are looking for will see if the few honey holes I've found has it! Planning on coming up Saturday only......

Am coming to Logan's Run next month and can bring up some hard to find stuff that I'm finding to be plentiful in Atlanta:
Ancient Ancient Age, Buffalo Trace, Eagle Rare, Weller, EH Taylor Small batch all seem to be on the shelves or if there is something else specifically you are looking for will see if the few honey holes I've found has it! Planning on coming up Saturday only......

Would love one of those industrial size bottles of BT.

Would love one of those industrial size bottles of BT.

I think the 1.75 are about $46 with tax. if that is good will pick you up one.

I think the 1.75 are about $46 with tax. if that is good will pick you up one.

That's good! I'll shoot you PP

EDIT: Sent! Thanks JT!

Which Weller? :)

Sippin on some Rowan’s Creek right now! Good stuff! Found a couple new bottles recently. Been hunting a while!

Which Weller? :)

Green label, special reserve in 750 ml. Was about $32 w/tax. A friend snagged me a bottle of Antique (Red Label) for about $80 in Peachtree City several months ago and I'd sell it to you for same if you'd like. I'm a bit overstocked right now.

Green label, special reserve in 750 ml. Was about $32 w/tax. A friend snagged me a bottle of Antique (Red Label) for about $80 in Peachtree City several months ago and I'd sell it to you for same if you'd like. I'm a bit overstocked right now.

Thanks. I was hoping you had miraculously found some of the 12-year (Black Label). I’m definitely a bit overstocked myself right now, especially after another trip to the Smooth Ambler distillery last weekend. ;)

Have an extra 750 ml bottle of Buffalo Trace for $27.50 and am coming to Logan's Run for the day Saturday. I'm well stocked right now and seem to have found a good regular source in Atlanta so am offering up to my N.C. bretheren.

Have an extra 750 ml bottle of Buffalo Trace for $27.50 and am coming to Logan's Run for the day Saturday. I'm well stocked right now and seem to have found a good regular source in Atlanta so am offering up to my N.C. bretheren.

Claimed :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom