For Sale Boulder, CO: 1991 LHD HZJ73 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Color
White
Outside Link
https://risingsun4x4club.org/xf/threads/1991-hzj73-lhd.34941/
IMG_3177.jpeg
IMG_3177.jpeg

Layoff forces sale. At this point I need ed the money more than I need a planned resto project to throw money at! Sorry for the cross post, I’ll get a better for sale add up tonight. Just trying to get my money back out of it. $23k
$21,850.
$20,750

Last edited:
I met up @gr8ful and took his 73 for a drive. Abe was extremely personable, knowledgable and passionate about Land Cruisers! The 73 itself was exactly as it appears and drove well. 2H, 4H, 4L - all shifted nicely and performed as expected.

Unfortunately for me, it was a bit more of a project than I have space to take on right now. Abe has worked hard to procure just about everything this 73 needs to get it back to its glory, right down to the turbo kit to help out the 1HZ at altitude. For someone that has the space and skills this is an excellent turn key package with almost everything included to get you going. Abe, thanks for taking the time to meet with me and best of luck with the sale!

I met up @gr8ful and took his 73 for a drive. Abe was extremely personable, knowledgable and passionate about Land Cruisers! The 73 itself was exactly as it appears and drove well. 2H, 4H, 4L - all shifted nicely and performed as expected.

Unfortunately for me, it was a bit more of a project than I have space to take on right now. Abe has worked hard to procure just about everything this 73 needs to get it back to its glory, right down to the turbo kit to help out the 1HZ at altitude. For someone that has the space and skills this is an excellent turn key package with almost everything included to get you going. Abe, thanks for taking the time to meet with me and best of luck with the sale!
Thanks for the honest review! I’m honestly stunned that it hasn’t sold. You can’t gather up all of this for anywhere near the price. Plus it took ages of time & effort to get them all. A lot of value & effort savings in this package.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom