SOLD 1997 LHD HZJ73 for sale North Texas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
Maroon
Selling another lhd HZJ73 from my inventory , this one is a 1997 that was sold new in The Netherlands and imported by me last year but it took me a while to get started on it so it is finally ready for the next owner now .

I am not going to write a long monologue here using the keywords rare , investment quality ,unique vehicle and other bs catch phrases as I assume that most Mud members know what they are looking at so we leave those long write ups for Bat , Ebay and fb marketplace and other places where people have no clue what they are looking at .

1HZ runs strong and H55 shifts smooth , these come with a rear Full Floating axle with rear disc brakes . I mounted side facing rear benches in it as it was one that was originally sold new without rear seat form the factory ( European tax regulations) I have done a lot of work on it and replaced many parts to make sure that the new owner can just enjoy it instead of working on it ;)

I did not put any high $$$ accesories on it so I am able to list it under 30K which is becoming hard to do for a lhd HZJ73 in good shape .

Asking price 28500$

Here is a list of the new parts on it

- windshield frame
-new front fenders oem Toyota
-2 batteries
-exhaust front to back
- rear seats and floormat
- front brake rotors and pads
- bunch of the weatherstripping
- side steps oem toyota
and so on

Not interested in any trades at the moment.

Thanks for looking

Joe
IMG_4082.JPG
IMG_4081.JPG
IMG_4076.JPG
IMG_4077.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice!

Is this one equipped with A/C?

No factory locking diffs, correct?

No factory locking diffs, correct?
That is correct and if it had them the price would be bumped up for those , it’s common knowledge that you are better off buying one without lockers and add your lockers off choice , if the plan is to do some serious wheeling you might as well swap the gear ratio at the same time .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom