Bought land, selling the 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Phares

Mostly Useless
Threads
I'm selling my 80. I'm only listing it to the club right now because I'm traveling for work over the next couple months so my availability will not be ideal. All the necessary information can be found in my signature line. Club members get it for $24K and I have all the parts brand new that are needed for the HG replacement (over $1k) whenever that happens. Currently sitting at 193K miles and running great with no issues. I'm in Huntersville. Selling because I need to get something with more towing capacity. Yes, I know I will regret this but dreams require sacrifices. This will go with the Porsche 911 as a vehicle I will never get back and I will always wish I never sold. PM me if you have questions or want to come take a look.

Chris, congrats on the land; regrets on the 80; I like that truck.

Chris, congrats on the land; regrets on the 80; I like that truck.
It's been a really great truck and like everyone swore I would never sell it. But I've finally found something the 80 can't do. Who knows, maybe I'll win the lottery and I can then justify keeping it.

Oh OK. I think I misread your post. I was about to jump into another decision that would keep me on the couch again
No one ever tells stories over beers about their good decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom