Bomber Products in Bozeman??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I saw this company over on Expedition Portal. Looks like they are based in Bozeman and do a lot of Expo gear and stuff. Does anyone know the guy or doe 406 have him on board with the club? Looks like he makes some nice products.

The company is called Bomber Products.

they drive around in a taco set up that looks somewhat similar to yours but grey with a huge banner on the side.
Never heard of them!

I just noticed them last week. I think they were showcased somewhere on IG. I'd like to see some of that stuff close up. Looks legit.

they have a website...with stuff for sale..would have loved to support a local business..but its all taco stuff. :frown:
Seems to be the norm. but i understand its a bigger market.

So Josh from Bomber Products was at our November meeting. He and I chatted for a while. Sounds like he's an ARB dealer, amongst other things, and seemed like he could get his fingers on many things most of us might be interested in. Roof Top Tents, ARB bumpers, suspension, and even some hard top RTT's.

So Josh from Bomber Products was at our November meeting. He and I chatted for a while. Sounds like he's an ARB dealer, amongst other things, and seemed like he could get his fingers on many things most of us might be interested in. Roof Top Tents, ARB bumpers, suspension, and even some hard top RTT's.

If I dont get one this winter...group buy on arb fridge???

If I dont get one this winter...group buy on arb fridge???
You won't be disappointed! The ARB's are awesome. If you are wanting to spend a couple of days without moving the vehicle you might also want to look into a dual battery system. I used our ARB (with Transit case) in Death Valley
(average temps of 105°) this year and had to run the fridge on the setting with most battery protection, which meant that the fridge would shut off when the batt volts dropped to a certain level. To mitigate this I had to run the truck on days that we weren't moving. Just food for thought. Fridges are really nice to have though, especially for extended trips. You don;t have to rely on mountain house meals and ramen.

You won't be disappointed! The ARB's are awesome. If you are wanting to spend a couple of days without moving the vehicle you might also want to look into a dual battery system. I used our ARB (with Transit case) in Death Valley
(average temps of 105°) this year and had to run the fridge on the setting with most battery protection, which meant that the fridge would shut off when the batt volts dropped to a certain level. To mitigate this I had to run the truck on days that we weren't moving. Just food for thought. Fridges are really nice to have though, especially for extended trips. You don;t have to rely on mountain house meals and ramen.
Even with dual batteries most run a solar set up when stopped for a day or two because dropping below a certain voltage on car batteries will damage it and decrease the life of the battery. More food for thought. I really do want a fridge though and might be in on a group buy if the price is right

Good info. I have a daul batt system already. I did the hell roaring and really like it. They are also kind of local to you guys. Near Flathead lake in Polsen. Who knows. They might do a small group buy as well for the club if people need the batt setup.

But honestly I really want the engel MRO40. I like the side open top and a few other features. Right now engel has them.on sale for $670 if I remember right. That is a smokin price. The sale has been going on a long time so I am hoping it wont end before I can afford one.

I just spoke with Dark Horse about a fridge group buy. If we can get 5 people involved, we can get the 50 qt shipped for $753 each.

if the group buy thing falls through there's a way to get one from one of the big box stores on the cheap but you should defiantly support local business because the 753$ is a dang good price.

I just spoke with Dark Horse about a fridge group buy. If we can get 5 people involved, we can get the 50 qt shipped for $753 each.

Dangit... I really should've finished my Christmas shopping before opening my mouth about getting a fridge :bang:

But something to think about at that price!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom