Bolt on turbo kit (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Order placed! Not sure if there's an issue with your credit card payment processor, but I got an error (twice) using that method (and called AMEX to check, but they approved the charges on their end), so I ended up going through PayPal to complete the order.

Order placed! Not sure if there's an issue with your credit card payment processor, but I got an error (twice) using that method (and called AMEX to check, but they approved the charges on their end), so I ended up going through PayPal to complete the order.

AAARGGGHHHH

So I’ve read every single post on this thread and the turbo is in my cart on the website and it 100% will be bought.
The only question I have is ALL THE QUESTIONS!!

Joking aside I should have been taking notes because there have been lots of bits, bobs and turbo-ey options people have mentioned along the way. I think I recall Joey himself replying to some of them with “yes that could be done” and “maybe future option” stuff but I might be wrong.

Basically I will own this turbo but aside from the kit as it stands now can anyone pretty please with sugar on top sum up the optional stuff because I want to install this thing once as perfect as it can be from the off.

And I don’t know enough about turbos to fill in the blanks myself. I’m truly sorry because this is a major noob-ass question and lazy too, but I bet I’m not alone here.

Thanks in advance?

So I’ve read every single post on this thread and the turbo is in my cart on the website and it 100% will be bought.
The only question I have is ALL THE QUESTIONS!!

Joking aside I should have been taking notes because there have been lots of bits, bobs and turbo-ey options people have mentioned along the way. I think I recall Joey himself replying to some of them with “yes that could be done” and “maybe future option” stuff but I might be wrong.

Basically I will own this turbo but aside from the kit as it stands now can anyone pretty please with sugar on top sum up the optional stuff because I want to install this thing once as perfect as it can be from the off.

And I don’t know enough about turbos to fill in the blanks myself. I’m truly sorry because this is a major noob-ass question and lazy too, but I bet I’m not alone here.

Thanks in advance?

Right now there are no “options”. It’s one Kit to fit all. The only thing on the board is a possible A2W intercooler (no decision yet).

In the next few days I’ll have other stuff to list but that is more ancillary to the turbo.

Congrats on all the hard work coming to fruition. For the ZERO :banana: guys is there an "installed" price? :cool:

Congrats on all the hard work coming to fruition. For the ZERO :banana: guys is there an "installed" price? :cool:

I'll guess the "book time" will be somewhere around 20-25 hours.

What is the prevailing "door rate" in your neck of the woods? Around here it's about $140.00 an hour.

I'll guess the "book time" will be somewhere around 20-25 hours.

What is the prevailing "door rate" in your neck of the woods? Around here it's about $140.00 an hour.
I will be installing mine personally, I own a full service repair shop and am also a certified technician, but 140 an hour is insane, anyone in the Colorado area I can instal for 85 per hour!

Check out the San Francisco area door rate. That will fry your brain.

Dealer door rate is generally higher than independent shops but you already knew that.

Check out the San Francisco area door rate. That will fry your brain.

Dealer door rate is generally higher than independent shops but you already knew that.

Or take the time to follow Wit’send instructions? Cheaper and more satisfying.

Order #7846 Thank you for all your hard work.:flipoff2:

So hows demand for the turbo kit been so far? I'm still looking at the numbers and deciding if I can buy one or not. Do I need to rush or are there still plenty of kits available?

Are the install instructions complete or will they be available once complete? I would like to go through and see what the install looks like.

I would say don't have regrets. Take your time with the decision.

Nah... I’d say grab it!

Calm rationality is HIGHLY overrated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom