Help Wanted Boise, Idaho Cruiser shop help, will train (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am considering hiring another person.

I would really like to find somebody who knows how to turn a wrench. Somebody who is interested in building awesome Cruisers and learning some things as well. Fab skills are bonus even if it is just running a grinder well.

We are mostly a build shop vs a service shop. I am willing to consider anyone but I will say, I am also really over a turn over. I invest in you time and money so lets not waste each others time.

Cheers

I am considering hiring another person.

I would really like to find somebody who knows how to turn a wrench. Somebody who is interested in building awesome Cruisers and learning some things as well. Fab skills are bonus even if it is just running a grinder well.

We are mostly a build shop vs a service shop. I am willing to consider anyone but I will say, I am also really over a turn over. I invest in you time and money so lets not waste each others time.

Cheers

Damn I’m wishing I lived in Idaho! Good luck with the search. Love y’all’s work

I've been reading over this thread once a week or so for months now at this point, wishing I lived closer to the west coast or was in the right point of my life to move out there for this. Recently realized my photography major wasn't going to do much for my future and I'm going to switch to welding next semester in order to help me get my future dream job at a cruiser shop. If you're still hiring for some reason in 1-2 years, once I get the Red Rocket running again and become sufficient enough at welding, chances are that I'd be moving out to Idaho.

I've been reading over this thread once a week or so for months now at this point, wishing I lived closer to the west coast or was in the right point of my life to move out there for this. Recently realized my photography major wasn't going to do much for my future and I'm going to switch to welding next semester in order to help me get my future dream job at a cruiser shop. If you're still hiring for some reason in 1-2 years, once I get the Red Rocket running again and become sufficient enough at welding, chances are that I'd be moving out to Idaho.
Boise State is calling your name:)

You are just the kind of person I am seeking. So yes, absolutely check with me in the future.

Cheers

This would be my dream job...if I were 20 years younger. I doubt my personal experience working on my own stuff and doing electric at a nuclear plant translate much though. Hope you find the right person.

Bump

I have had my cousin working for me the last two weeks. He is studying here in Boise to be an engineer and is just helping out for another month before he goes back for this year.

It has been really nice to have good helper and somebody who can listen and wants to learn.

So still looking for the right person or two!

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom