Help Wanted Boise, Idaho Cruiser shop help, will train (1 Viewer)

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor
I am starting to consider hiring a second guy.

Looking for somebody who wants to learn. You don’t need a lot of experience, I can and will train you. You do need to follow instructions, listen, pay attention to details and be motivated. You need to not care about working in a dirty or hot/cold environment. We got heat in the shop but no A\C.

I am looking for a long term employee who wants to and is willing to work his way up the ladder.

Starting wage, $12-15/hr, if you have no experience it’s $12, if you have some experience and tools it’s $15.
No drug addicts, alcoholics or serious criminal records.

The ideal person is into Toyota’s, best if that is Cruisers. Wants to learn a trade and grow with the business.

I take care of my employees, let you and help you work on your own junk after hours and you can go wheeling with us too. 😁

Cheers

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor
Also seeking somebody with more skills.

Pay depending on experience but $20-30/hr is standard starting wage for somebody with skills.

Cheers

777Gage

SILVER Star
Also seeking somebody with more skills.

Pay depending on experience but $20-30/hr is standard starting wage for somebody with skills.

Cheers
Would love to discuss the definition of "More Skills" please......

We have recently been looking to relocate to the Boise area and I saw your first post but didn't want to waste your time. You can PM me when you're available and we can exchange contact info to set up a time to connect.

Thanks for the time,
Rob

Last edited:

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor
So “more skills” means being able to do a knuckle job on your own without supervision. A timing belt, install a lift, trouble shoot problems, weld and fabricate.

Depending on where your skill set lands in all that determines wage.

Having more skills also generally means bringing your own tools and having your own tool chest in the shop.

Cheers

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor
Bump

We have hired a good mechanic but still need a fabricator.

About to start looking local but would love to get a Cruiserhead or even just a Toyota guy in this position.

We have excellent projects going, come join us and build dream Land Cruisers! 😁

Not to mention, Boise is a great place to live and call home.

Cheers

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor
Experienced mechanic position has opened up in our shop. See CL ad here for more details.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom