SOLD BJ40 rolling chassis (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just bought a rolling chassis with axles for the engine. Now I have the chassis available for sale. VIN BJ40-036733 if you want to do the Carfax :rofl:The PO had the frame boxed and powder coated, also the axles are powder coated new brakes rebuilt hubs seals etc. includes power steering pump. P.M. For more info.
Pictures coming.

Last edited:
Location? Price?

Just a FYI CarFax requires a seventeen digit VIN. Nothing pre 8/80 will show up. Even after that need the VIN off the plaques. Frame on the 4X series did not get the complete seventeen digit just the plaques at least the 82 frame I have didn't.

Just a FYI CarFax requires a seventeen digit VIN. Nothing pre 8/80 will show up. Even after that need the VIN off the plaques. Frame on the 4X series did not get the complete seventeen digit just the plaques at least the 82 frame I have didn't.

I was joking, hence the emoji!

I just bought a rolling chassis with axles for the engine. Now I have the chassis available for sale. VIN BJ40-036733 if you want to do the Carfax The PO had the frame boxed and powder coated, also the axles are powder coated new brakes rebuilt hubs seals etc. includes power steering pump. P.M. For more info.
Pictures coming.

Checked again still don't see one.

bump, for a great start

out of curiousity is this still available? I know post is now years old....

thx

You’re in Milwaukee correct let me work on shipping...
Has it been stored inside or outside any chance you can snap a current pic for me?
is it still rolling? It will make it easier for shipping
Cheers

It is currently inside and covered under a tarp and bails of insulation. It was outside covered for awhile. The front bumper was not painted properly and has peeled with minor surface rust. Overall it is still in the same condition as pictured other than the front bumper. I'll get a pic as it sits uncovered as good as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom