BJ 74 auto tranny mount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1989 BJ 74 with an A440F auto transmission and i just found the tranny mount is broken, and the original part is no longer available. does anyone know of an option that will work? I read a thread that said a mount from an FJ 62 is close and should fit with some mods, just want to confirm before searching for one of them. Any help would be appreciated.
Phil

See my repair option here:

We have the EGM61041R here in stock, $97.50 - info@cruiseroutfitters.com - 801-563-1277

See my repair option here:

We have the EGM61041R here in stock, $97.50 - info@cruiseroutfitters.com - 801-563-1277
Thannks Kurt, but just checked with your shop and parts out of stock.

Thannks Kurt, but just checked with your shop and parts out of stock.

Oh bummer, looks like someone snagged up a couple recently. We have a bunch 10+ on order from our vendor but it's been well over a year since they've shipped new orders.

I did a ton of research on this, and thanks to @cruiseroutfit I got it resolved.

There was a big batch of aftermarket 12371-61041 mounts made, but I think production stopped. When I looked, most suppliers were out of inventory, but I did find a few with inventory. Shoot me a PM, and I will help you out.

I did a ton of research on this, and thanks to @cruiseroutfit I got it resolved.

There was a big batch of aftermarket 12371-61041 mounts made, but I think production stopped. When I looked, most suppliers were out of inventory, but I did find a few with inventory. Shoot me a PM, and I will help you out.

I was able to locate a used mount locally, so problem resolved. Got it installed yesterday, all back to normal and ready to test it out today. really appreciate the responses and efforts to locate this part for me, you guys are awesome!!
Cheers, thanks again.
Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom