Bilstein 6112/5160 Installed (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks, I love it and we got hammered in Colorado with snow this week. 31 inches at my house the LC was perfect out and about driving around. I didn’t install it, but they said the front went up 2.2 inches. I think that’s perch 3 because I had 2.6 and 3 left to go. I only went up an inch in the back. Rides great.
Which rear spring did you use?

Exactly my reaction to what I currently have, @ryanCA.

So to achieve the back to front rake you have, did you install rear springs or spring spacer? I guess the idea is just to raise it an equal amount all around in order to achieve factory rake at any height.
no spacer

mine has bilstein rear springs

Hey All

Thanks for such a valuable thread with great info. Looks like this will be the combo i choose soon for the Egg

Questions... UCAs? How many of yall are running the STOCK OEM UCAs?

I am looking for 2-2.25' lift in front and likely 4th clip.

My truck has 212k and all stock everything, so i am replacing ALL of my control arms, links, etc...

Im the oddity when it comes to stuff like this and would prefer a brand new OEM UCA than an aftermarket one, if possible.

I much prefer longevity over an extra inch or so of travel, as long as i can align it properly and wont damage anything.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Hey All

Thanks for such a valuable thread with great info. Looks like this will be the combo i choose soon for the Egg

Questions... UCAs? How many of yall are running the STOCK OEM UCAs?

I am looking for 2-2.25' lift in front and likely 4th clip.

My truck has 212k and all stock everything, so i am replacing ALL of my control arms, links, etc...

Im the oddity when it comes to stuff like this and would prefer a brand new OEM UCA than an aftermarket one, if possible.

I much prefer longevity over an extra inch or so of travel, as long as i can align it properly and wont damage anything.

Thoughts?

Thanks
most of us running stock oem uca

280 k miles here with perfect alignment

my days of needing the extra inch are long gone

most of us running stock oem uca

280 k miles here with perfect alignment

my days of needing the extra inch are long gone

Awesome! That’s what I was hoping to hear!

Thanks

@sdnative was kind enough to meetup today and let me check out his rig.

His is literally exactly what I’m thinking of doing.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom