BIG money for a 100 series! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know 100 series Cruisers are on a hell of a run lately, but WOW!

$62.5k for an 06 with 18k miles. A unicorn with that mileage, but still...

Get ready for a flurry of silly Craigslist listings where people want $30k for their 150k mile example. Oh wait, that has already started....

Yep. Definitely one of the lowest mileage examples in the universe but Jesus Lord, USD 62,500 buys you a LOT of car. SUVs, Exotics, etc. This is quite a lot of dough.
By the way I am selling my 2002 with 236k for $25,000. All service history since new at Lexus in Seattle. Zero rust. :smokin:

CR

Yep. Definitely one of the lowest mileage examples in the universe but Jesus Lord, USD 62,500 buys you a LOT of car. SUVs, Exotics, etc. This is quite a lot of dough.
By the way I am selling my 2002 with 236k for $25,000. All service history since new at Lexus in Seattle. Zero rust. :smokin:

CR

Well, if you can pull that off, let me know because I'm in Seattle and I've got a 2000 LX with 244k. One owner, California truck with a full service history from the dealer as well. Haha

Paid $7800 for it in 2019, I bet I could get a good bit more for it now.

Yesh... I paid $17,000 for my 2002 8 years ago... Are LC's really starting to appreciate?

Well, if you can pull that off, let me know because I'm in Seattle and I've got a 2000 LX with 244k. One owner, California truck with a full service history from the dealer as well. Haha

If I do I will help you selling yours and we share the profit :rofl:

CR

Yesh... I paid $17,000 for my 2002 8 years ago... Are LC's really starting to appreciate?

They are ... but so are pretty much all 'off roaders' right now. Hard to say how much of it is 100 series specific versus how much of it is "I need a COVID adventure vehicle".

I will confidently say though .... 100's have DEFINITELY hit the bottom of their depreciation curve.

I think the demise of the 300 pushed 200 prices and demand up, which couldn't be met with the small supply, and that's putting pressure on 100s (especially newer ones).

I think the demise of the 300 pushed 200 prices and demand up, which couldn't be met with the small supply, and that's putting pressure on 100s (especially newer ones).
This seems like a reasonable take.

I feel like the 100 is in kind of an interesting spot at the moment. Because of what you mentioned on one end, and on the other end, they offer a more "modern" driving experience than 60's and 80's....and finding a good 60 or 80 is becoming tougher and tougher, with prices already having shot upwards on them.

And i thought this guy needed to get in rehab STAT. They should both be admitted...... Haha

And i thought this guy needed to get in rehab STAT. They should both be admitted...... Haha

A week ago that would have seemed insane. Now it's apparently a bargain. Hahah.

Could probably buy this, submit it to Bat or Cars & Bids, and flip it for a quick and easy $10k profit.

One owner, California truck that you bought in 2019 and have in Seattle?

Riiiight.

One owner, California truck that you bought in 2019 and have in Seattle?

Riiiight.

It's true. Flew down to Hayward and bought it from a suuuuuuper shady dealership. The original owner had just traded it in at the local Lexus dealer, who sent it to auction. Drove it home and have had it since!

It's true. Flew down to Hayward and bought it from a suuuuuuper shady dealership. The original owner had just traded it in at the local Lexus dealer, who sent it to auction. Drove it home and have had it since!

Not sure if I even want to explain why your comments defy logic.

Nope.

I'm out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom