BFG KM3 will be released this June (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ga12r1

The "triple locked" troll himself...
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisersontherocks.com
Looks like BFG has finally anounced a release for the KM3. I’ve been looking forward to this for a few years. I hope they will have some good sizes for us. If they do a 285/75/17 I will be scooping up a set to try.

I’m hoping for a big leap in technology. If it’s anything like the jump from KO to K02 it will be very impressive!

Introducing the KM3

that hype video was SWEET! I liked that jumping 80. I may hold off on new shoes until these come out... need something to wrap on the 200 series 18"s I picked up and now that the 100 isn't on dd duty, I could justify some m/t's,,,

Thanks for sharing

I hope they offer 16's off the bat.

They were whipping that 80 series on the power slide. The anvil heep looks to have nose dived before they cut footage. Bet it was a lot fun making that video.

@ga12r1 look familiar ?

image.jpeg

Think I can squeeze some 315 KM3's under there ? I'll just drive in a straight line if I have to.

I may have to pull my ad out of the classifieds on these freshly powder coated 18's ???

image.jpeg

I go back and forth between loving the short wide stance vs the tall skinny look ... Only 1 solution I guess.

2 sets.

(Yes I know my front bumper is mounted too close to the body - working on that)

@ga12r1 look familiar ?

View attachment 1691965

Think I can squeeze some 315 KM3's under there ? I'll just drive in a straight line if I have to.

I may have to pull my ad out of the classifieds on these freshly powder coated 18's ???

View attachment 1691967

I go back and forth between loving the short wide stance vs the tall skinny look ... Only 1 solution I guess.

2 sets.

(Yes I know my front bumper is mounted too close to the body - working on that)

What size are those now??

anyone running these in a 33x12.5/18 on a 100 series?

anyone running these in a 33x12.5/18 on a 100 series?
Not sure if this helps but Steve at RPM Offroad Garage was running bfg KO2 34x12.50r18 on Volk 18x9 offset 0 on his 100

You should see his newer setup - 315 km3s on te37 😎

You can’t trust that guy. Ahahahahahah. J/k. I know him well. Good dude. He’s the reason I want some. The only thing really holding me back is they don’t make them with White letters anymore. You can buy some stuck on, but that’s another $200. I need to
Check BFG website. I wonder if that 34 is actually a 33.5 since the 33 is actually a 32.5”” tire. I might have to go 34’s then!

You can’t trust that guy. Ahahahahahah. J/k. I know him well. Good dude. He’s the reason I want some. The only thing really holding me back is they don’t make them with White letters anymore. You can buy some stuck on, but that’s another $200. I need to
Check BFG website. I wonder if that 34 is actually a 33.5 since the 33 is actually a 32.5”” tire. I might have to go 34’s then!
Didn’t see your response until now - next time hit reply.

@LXColorado could you put a tape measure to your 315s to see actual mounted height?

My guess is 34 1/4” ish

285/75-17 KM2 33.9"

I'm waiting for the KM3 in this size. Costco is $70 off today + 1 penny install.

Screenshot_20190421-092222.png

This is a little mind blowing. I never considered tires not being the same diameter at full PSI. I would think 36 PSI is “full”. Good info!

BFGoodrich is misleading on their stated sizes. The newest offerings are tending to run much smaller than advertised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom