Best way to get ahold of Wits-End? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interesting. Sounds like either he omitted part of the order (it's a single "item" so it shouldn't have shipped without the Anderson plug and boots) or perhaps you are mistaken on what you ordered and possibly ordered the bare brackets?

I'd double check your order, and if it's the former case, just email him accordingly with the facts and ask to be made whole (return/refund or send out missing parts).

Maybe that's already what you did and he hasn't responded in weeks or months? I'm not here to defend that.

Seems pretty easy on paper but the world's a complicated place with complicated people.

Boy you're really stretching to blame the customer.

I had a general question once and heard back quickly. I then had an order that ended up getting back ordered, that was a pretty important one for me. I never heard back on that. I've made other orders since that have gone through fine. Would just be nice to hear about the back order though, and really to get an email in the first place when an order says it's in stock, but actually doesn't have inventory to be fulfilled.

Very happy with their service otherwise, though.

I had a general question once and heard back quickly. I then had an order that ended up getting back ordered, that was a pretty important one for me. I never heard back on that. I've made other orders since that have gone through fine. Would just be nice to hear about the back order though, and really to get an email in the first place when an order says it's in stock, but actually doesn't have inventory to be fulfilled.

Very happy with their service otherwise, though.
🤣😆😝really this can’t be true

I was just going through my emails and completely forgot that on November 24th, they sent out an email. They had to move suddenly, by end of the year, so were finding a place. Joey apologized for being hard to reach and I completely get it. Must be a huge undertaking.

On the order I had that was backordered, I just got an update saying "awaiting fulfillment". I'm not sure if that's the same thing or not. And it does look like I never got an email saying it was backordered, which would have been appreciated. But it sounds like this move was very unexpected and I completely get that throwing a wrench in things.

When I am buying a product I expect prompt and effective communication (and the product itself) in exchange for my business.

Some may be (a lot) more flexible than I am…. I can say that my own customers expect the same things I do.

With the supply chain fun we have been having for years at this point, effective and prompt communication is a business requirement.

I did not have a good experience with Wits End - but better than others who have posted their stories here.

I was just going through my emails and completely forgot that on November 24th, they sent out an email. They had to move suddenly, by end of the year, so were finding a place. Joey apologized for being hard to reach and I completely get it. Must be a huge undertaking.

On the order I had that was backordered, I just got an update saying "awaiting fulfillment". I'm not sure if that's the same thing or not. And it does look like I never got an email saying it was backordered, which would have been appreciated. But it sounds like this move was very unexpected and I completely get that throwing a wrench in things.

Last edited:
Got you beat. moving, yeah not send me parts yet keeping the money, no. You can only run cover so many times for folks then you become part of the issue.

B48293C8-6424-4D9F-B861-5B48CBBD4D00.jpeg

:rolleyes:

I like it has the customers point of view on the order - awaiting fulfilment !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom