Best Upgrades for Under $100 (200-Series) (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some of the ones I just obtained and really enjoy.

ProClip - gives easy access to the phone. Solid. Way better than the magnetic mount I had installed in the vent. Fits my iPhone 10 with case and my wife's iPhone 7 < she does need an upgrade

Battery monitor for aux battery in engine bay. Have not tested the alarm function but auto off seems to work. For the price figured it was work taking a chance. So far so good.
Amazon product ASIN B07759SLYP
Console cooler box storage tray - thanks to others for posting the link. Storage is sparse up front for such a big beast.
Amazon product ASIN B01KCP5VK6
Mug holder insert. Again thanks to another member posting a pic. Link is here:
Amazon.com: BottlePro - Cup Holder Adapter for 32/40 Ounce Hydro Flasks, 32 Ounce Nalgenes, 36 Ounce Yeti Ramblers, 32/40 Ounce Klean Kanteens, and Other Large Bottles. Adjustable and Extendable. Version 2.: Automotive

Techstream cable and software - disabled that seatbelt warning sound. Need to make some other changes (i.e. windows up/down via fob and door handle). Got on eBay from a guy in Bulgaria. Works fine on my Windows 10 laptop.

Tile Pro on on fob - finds my iPhone or phone finds my LC fob unless it's in this faraday pouch at night. Read a post last month about a member getting his LC stolen while in Canada and suspected it was a relay attack on his fob, interesting if that was indeed the method. Anyway, it has two pouches, one is shielded and it does work. So much for using the Tile when it's in the shielded pouch.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MDF5TX9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

View attachment 2185461

View attachment 2185462

View attachment 2185463

View attachment 2185464
Hold up... you can disable your seatbelt sound with this techstream cable? I need this in my life!

I just wanted to add that the seat gap pockets also make for a nice place to put your self defense devices. Pew.
I cut a 2.5 inch hole in the bottom of one of them for longer barrels. But the 4.25 inches in the picture fits fine without modifications.
20200119_125135.jpg

What particular brand is that? Link please?

Bought a sun shade for the 200. It is a "Dickies" brand from Wal-Mart. I've tried a few others (Autozone), but this a perfect fit for the 200's windshield. The shade is brown on one side and shiny foil on the other with a plastic buckle to hold it shut while folded. Cost $13.00-$14.00. Measurements 26.8" x 57.9"...

Some of the ones I just obtained and really enjoy.

ProClip - gives easy access to the phone. Solid. Way better than the magnetic mount I had installed in the vent. Fits my iPhone 10 with case and my wife's iPhone 7 < she does need an upgrade

Battery monitor for aux battery in engine bay. Have not tested the alarm function but auto off seems to work. For the price figured it was work taking a chance. So far so good.
Amazon product ASIN B07759SLYP
Console cooler box storage tray - thanks to others for posting the link. Storage is sparse up front for such a big beast.
Amazon product ASIN B01KCP5VK6
Mug holder insert. Again thanks to another member posting a pic. Link is here:
Amazon.com: BottlePro - Cup Holder Adapter for 32/40 Ounce Hydro Flasks, 32 Ounce Nalgenes, 36 Ounce Yeti Ramblers, 32/40 Ounce Klean Kanteens, and Other Large Bottles. Adjustable and Extendable. Version 2.: Automotive

Techstream cable and software - disabled that seatbelt warning sound. Need to make some other changes (i.e. windows up/down via fob and door handle). Got on eBay from a guy in Bulgaria. Works fine on my Windows 10 laptop.

Tile Pro on on fob - finds my iPhone or phone finds my LC fob unless it's in this faraday pouch at night. Read a post last month about a member getting his LC stolen while in Canada and suspected it was a relay attack on his fob, interesting if that was indeed the method. Anyway, it has two pouches, one is shielded and it does work. So much for using the Tile when it's in the shielded pouch.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MDF5TX9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

View attachment 2185461

View attachment 2185462

View attachment 2185463

View attachment 2185464

I like the look of this, but is there any good solution that doesn't block the vent? It's hot in Texas. I need all the AC I can get.

I like the look of this, but is there any good solution that doesn't block the vent? It's hot in Texas. I need all the AC I can get.
Yes get the passenger side from pro clips and attach the phone cup to bottom holes. It only slightly covers the vent plus I keep the vent off. You cannot do that on the driver side as it will cover the start button (not my preference) so you have attach phone cup higher.

Last edited:

Safety hammer is to break car glass if you are submerged in water (or other situations that you cannot open door or operate windows). The other end also cuts your seatbelt just in case you (or children) cannot unbuckle in emergency event.

Interesting. They seem like they'd come in handy in one of those situations. Thanks for explaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom