Best body shop in the valley? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Took the cruiser into a ditch today. Drug a metal fence post down the entire drivers side of the 100 😭 took it down to bare metal and gave me a nice crease from tip to tail.

Who’s the best, don’t care about the wait, or the cost as insurance will cover it or total it.

Thanks!

Took the cruiser into a ditch today. Drug a metal fence post down the entire drivers side of the 100 😭 took it down to bare metal and gave me a nice crease from tip to tail.

Who’s the best, don’t care about the wait, or the cost as insurance will cover it or total it.

Thanks!

pics? I like seeing damage, especially not on any of mine.

Thanks!
I think your best option is to just cut your losses and unload it (all mods intact) on some unsuspecting shadetree mechanic type. Sell it at scrap value. :p

Unfortunately, fortunately, I haven't had a need for a body shop in the valley. I'm going to keep an eye on this thread to see who gets recommended for future reference.

Damn Drew that sucks. I’d highly recommend Raisin Autobody (formerly A & D). They went above and beyond to get my nonyota fixed perfectly a few years ago. They handled all of the insurance BS and are really nice folks as well. Good luck!

Ouch, sorry to hear about that. Someone backed into my Tundra recently, I'm working with The Auto Body Center on Main Street in BZMN for this one. They are not cheap (insurance job as well so went with a shop I felt confident in), but they are thorough, clean, professional, and great customer service so far.

Bummer. I’ve got all drivers side sheet metal if you go fixing it route. Below is a what a deer did to one of my Tacomas the other day. Hit the only spot with not protecting. Slider cut the poor deer in half. Drivers door came In Enough to bend the B pillar.

F204A70B-F21D-4022-A487-6EC1CBFE8226.jpeg

Bummer. I’ve got all drivers side sheet metal if you go fixing it route. Below is a what a deer did to one of my Tacomas the other day. Hit the only spot with not protecting. Slider cut the poor deer in half. Drivers door came In Enough to bend the B pillar.

View attachment 2889659
Bent B pillar sounds no fun.

Smacking a deer while driving never turns out well, for either party.
If that decal below the Tacoma badge were a deer, I'd think FWP would want to have a word you.

Thanks Bowser that’s another option.

Here’s what I did, just enough to be a pain...

40E40177-2D1A-4EE3-B576-4015A214CDF8.jpeg

DEF9C1F9-2B49-471A-BE10-C393F1E2E62D.jpeg

03B671B7-9689-4717-B126-4E74312B9AEA.jpeg

8391EA4B-D2B5-4BC0-A0D5-A322AAB4F40D.jpeg

@REZARF i think the dent looks kinda cool. i have a bunch of stickers we could put over it, i think you need some racing stripes

@REZARF i think the dent looks kinda cool. i have a bunch of stickers we could put over it, i think you need some racing stripes
He doesn't need two racing stripes cuz he's got one already. Just need one more to match!

I’d give Nathan Fall a call over in Gallatin Gateway. He did all the body work and paint on my FJ62.

Sorry to hear about the accident BTW :nailbiting:

Last edited:
I had great results at Auto Body Center downtown. Darryl even did some chip repairs free during the whole experience. I think he's been the only one touching cars there for 30 years. Highly recommended.

Did you ever get your rig fixed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom