Battery Charger (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The LC battery died (Odyssey 2150) and the only charger I have is a trickle charger that maxes out at 3.5 A, and it's just not going to cut it. Anyone have a higher output (preferably 50+ amp) battery charger that will work with a AGM battery I could borrow for a couple hours today or drop off the battery for a couple hours?

Ron,

I have this charger you are welcome to use. Would need it back by Tuesday. It usually takes about 24-26 hours to complete a full recondition, which is probably what you need if you want to try to recover that AGM.

PM me if you want to swing by my place in Coralles.
I appreciate the offer Larry, thats similar to what I have it on now. I was hoping to get it on a fast charger for a bit, to catch it up. It's been on my charger for about 12 hrs now.

Ron, I have a 2A/10A/50A charger.

THanks Jon, let me see where it is at now, if it's close to being charged, I'll probably just leave it for the day on the small charger, since I won't be able to test it out until after work. I saw you coming down Unser yesterday, must have been just before this post.

Ron,
I'd charge it up slowly over a long time if you were that low. That's the best way to charge a depleted battery.

Ron,
I'd charge it up slowly over a long time if you were that low. That's the best way to charge a depleted battery.
I seem to recall that AGM batteries like to be recharged slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom