Baton Rouge Happy Hour (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I may be down. I do need to wake up early thursday morning to drive to austin, so can't stay late.

Great! If I don't have anything pressing at the office Wed and I can round up all my materials, I'm going to take off of work and change all my fluids. Then I'll go to the Londoner and change all my fluids.

:beer::beer::beer:

Make sure you start soaking your drain plugs on the diffs with PB Blaster. And be prepared for a fight. I had a tough time with the fill plug on the rear and gave up on the drain plug for the front until next weekend.

Make sure you start soaking your drain plugs on the diffs with PB Blaster. And be prepared for a fight. I had a tough time with the fill plug on the rear and gave up on the drain plug for the front until next weekend.

Thanks for reminding me! I'm not driving it until I get the work done, so I can PB Blast it tonight and tomorrow night in preparation. Then hopefully finish in time for drinks!

:cheers:

Yep. I forgot to mention that one. I almost had that problem with the rear!
Oh, and make sure you have a 6pt 24mm socket for the rear. the fill plug is pretty soft and will round off with a 12 point.

When you do get to it, pull the fill plugs first!! If you can't fill it, it does no good to drain it. :idea:

Fill plugs first... check.

Yep. I forgot to mention that one. I almost had that problem with the rear!
Oh, and make sure you have a 6pt 24mm socket for the rear. the fill plug is pretty soft and will round off with a 12 point.

6-pt 24mm... check. I had to pick one of these up and all Lowe's had were 12-pts. Found a cheapo 6-pt at Autozone. Meh.

Come drink with us!

i think he has a fake one, plus, they won't card him at the Shack.

i think he has a fake one, plus, they won't card him at the Shack.

Probably true.Amazing the difference from NOLA and Denver. I've been ID'd for every adult beverage I have purchased in the state of Colorado. And I ain't no spring chicken!

Come celebrate with us. We'll take care of you.

Jello Shot and boobs.jpg

h0zo7xf88q.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom