Baton Rouge Happy Hour (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Okay guys, I am tired of watching the Nola folks have all the fun. It is time for our own thread so we can get some of these going. We already go grab a bite and some beers every week or so but it will help to have it posted up so we can hopefully get some more of the krewe coming.

So who wants to grab a couple beers and some grub tonight or this weekend?!?! :D

I can't make it tonight. :) but maybe this weekend. If we do it someplace family friendly, I'll bring Daniel. you know, like Twin Peaks! :)

i have zoey until tomorrow afternoon, but i'm down to go grab some food/beers around 6 or 7 today

:confused:

that was my question, when is the next time ? :doh:

Well we went to The Chimes East and had some food and brews last night and had a good time. I am thinking we will do something early next week before Jason and them go to hidden falls. So either Tue. or Wed. at a place TBD. Any suggestions on where to go or when are welcome. I am actually free pretty much any night if anyone wants to grab a :beer:!

123ROBERTELEE said:
Well we went to The Chimes East and had some food and brews last night and had a good time. I am thinking we will do something early next week before Jason and them go to hidden falls. So either Tue. or Wed. at a place TBD. Any suggestions on where to go or when are welcome. I am actually free pretty much any night if anyone wants to grab a :beer:!

I hear the Bulldog on Canal is pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom