Baselining shop recs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I searched a while back and found a list of all the shops in various states that were recommended. I cannot find it now for whatever reason. I need a shop to get my newly acquired rig baselined. I am by Amarillo, TX. Thanks!

I searched a while back and found a list of all the shops in various states that were recommended. I cannot find it now for whatever reason. I need a shop to get my newly acquired rig baselined. I am by Amarillo, TX. Thanks!
@potatolauncher will hook you up in Amarillo

Not the answer to your question, but my advice is get an FSM and search on here. Even very limited mechanical knowledge can muddle through the majority of the baseline tasks. The knowledge and confidence gained by doing it yourself is invaluable.

Not the answer to your question, but my advice is get an FSM and search on here. Even very limited mechanical knowledge can muddle through the majority of the baseline tasks. The knowledge and confidence gained by doing it yourself is invaluable.
Been trying to find a FSM, but have not had any luck so far. One poster said to look on eBay, but been unlucky there also. Seems as if there are downloadable ones on here, but am needing help finding what exactly I need. Any help would be great!

@potatolauncher will hook you up in Amarillo
@POTATO LAUNCHER
Have any contact info? Have you used him before?
@POTATO LAUNCHER
Have any contact info? Have you used him before?
He’s a friend and highly connected in cruiser world in the panhandle area. He can either take care of things for you or direct you accordingly. Look him up in the member section (@POTATO LAUNCHER) and send a message. Depending on your model, FSM likely downloadable through the “resources” tab on MUD.

Been trying to find a FSM, but have not had any luck so far.
I don't know the year of your truck but i just checked Helm inc, they are the printer of Toyota service manuals, and they have the factory service manual for the 1996 land cruiser for sale for 40 bucks.

Factory Authorized Service and Owner Information
Contact Us/Help

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
Search by Item/Part #

cleardot.gif
Modify Toyota Search

Model

Year

Document Type

toyota_53x43.jpg
Service and Owner Information
> Toyota > 1996 > Land Cruiser
Toyota 1996 Land Cruiser Repair Manual
The Toyota Service Manual outlines all service and repair procedures used in the service shop environment. All Toyota operating systems are explained in detail with easy to read text supported by high quality illustrations. Each section begins with an outline of operational theory, continues with a detail of the various types of technology used by Toyota over the years, and then follows up with troubleshooting and repair procedures.

Price: $40.00
In Stock
Qty:
Pkg Qty:1
Media:Paper
Language:English
Item/Part #:RM451U
Years and Models Covered
1996 Land Cruiser
View Cart
Cart is empty.
cleardot.gif

Buy Online or Call (800) 782-4356
© 2020 Helm Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.​
Helm strives to ensure that it's website is accessible to individuals with disabilities.
Should you encounter an issue accessing any content on helminc.com, please contact us at accessibility@helm.com for further assistance or to report a problem.
Access to helminc.com is subject to Helm’s Privacy Policy.​

I don't know the year of your truck but i just checked Helm inc, they are the printer of Toyota service manuals, and they have the factory service manual for the 1996 land cruiser for sale for 40 bucks.

Factory Authorized Service and Owner Information
Contact Us/Help

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
Search by Item/Part #

cleardot.gif
Modify Toyota Search

Model

Year

Document Type

toyota_53x43.jpg
Service and Owner Information
> Toyota > 1996 > Land Cruiser
Toyota 1996 Land Cruiser Repair Manual
The Toyota Service Manual outlines all service and repair procedures used in the service shop environment. All Toyota operating systems are explained in detail with easy to read text supported by high quality illustrations. Each section begins with an outline of operational theory, continues with a detail of the various types of technology used by Toyota over the years, and then follows up with troubleshooting and repair procedures.

Price: $40.00
In Stock
Qty:
Pkg Qty:1
Media:Paper
Language:English
Item/Part #:RM451U
Years and Models Covered
1996 Land Cruiser
View Cart
Cart is empty.
cleardot.gif

Buy Online or Call (800) 782-4356
© 2020 Helm Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.​
Helm strives to ensure that it's website is accessible to individuals with disabilities.
Should you encounter an issue accessing any content on helminc.com, please contact us at accessibility@helm.com for further assistance or to report a problem.
Access to helminc.com is subject to Helm’s Privacy Policy.​
I have a 1991. Thanks for the tip! Will see what they have.

I have a 1991. Thanks for the tip! Will see what they have.
I just checked their web site, they have a manual for the 1992, but nothing for the 1991. The 1992 still uses the same engine, and drive train as your truck ,so it might work for you.

I just checked their web site, they have a manual for the 1992, but nothing for the 1991. The 1992 still uses the same engine, and drive train as your truck ,so it might work for you.
Thanks! I just ordered it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom