Back in the saddle (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello ih8mud forum,
I’m Paul (skidmark7) from the Santa Cruz mountains. Have the LC addition, bad. I’ve owned or own 2-1970 FJ40s (sold),
64’ FJ45swb (sold to big island), 72’ FJ55 (for sale), 80’ HJ47 troopy (owned 18y), 86’ FJ60 (owned 27y). I was a past member of this forum, but have been dormant for many years. Tried using my old account sign in, but it was gone in the ether. I don’t post much, mainly read tech and build threads. Look ford to becoming more active as I’m starting to do some more builds and upgrades.
Thanks Paul B. Aka: skidmark7

Glad you have come back Paul!! For all the mudders who dont know Paul, he is a super addicted everything landcruiser guy. Have bought rigs from him, and he is a stand up great guy to buy and talk cruisers!! He has a raally nice fj55 up for sale right now!! Welcome back buddy!!
Thank you much whitey45. Appreciate the props! I’ll be lurking here more and more this year. Finally got my ducks in the water.

Nice FJ55. I still like the two color paint scheme as it really looks good on that model .It looks good single , but I believe it will attract more people to two tone.

Nice FJ55. I still like the two color paint scheme as it really looks good on that model .It looks good single , but I believe it will attract more people to two tone.
I agree on the 2-tone paint jobs. Had a 73’ 55 that was the orange bottom and white top.
Paint was faded, but look good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom