AzRider now using protection?! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

murf

Lifer
Threads
Rumor central states that Shannon is now sporting rear protection in the form of a 4X4 labs rear bumper and a Slee shortbus in the front.

Getting ready for Moab it appears...Ill miss those beat up stock bumpers:D

Youve been outed :flipoff2: Post up some pics "Dude"!

To bad his mother didn't learn that lesson.

:eek::whoops:

Good deal, ...........not breed

that's exactly how I read it, too

that he had enough with one :lol:

and I still remember the day when he came to the Sonic meet to show off his just coated front bumper - ooh-aah :rolleyes: [I was polite enough at the time to simply :meh:] :flipoff2:

rumor central is right. Say goodbye to the polished turd in the front and scraped up rear bumper. Bolted on the sexy shortbus yesterday and mounted my lights. Havent wired them up yet though or adjusted the angles. Brittan and I have been working on the 4X4Labs rear bumper off and on for a few days now. Bumper is done except for the shocks. Worked on the tire carrier today, could of finished it, but I spent hours trying to make a 3 hole tire holder. Still wasnt right. Should be finished next week sometime. Im still on the fence whether to paint it myself or get it powdercoated. I wonder how it would cost to get it powdercoated? I'll post up pics of of it when its finished.

pictures of course.

front.jpg

rear.jpg

Just let it rust.:whoops:

...and mounted my lights. Havent wired them up yet though...

You wire your lights? :hmm:

And here I thought it was a reference to Friday's story... :lol:

Oh... nice bumpers BTW. Looks great. I especially like the Slee bumper.

chopped liver(Don) did lend a helpful hand at the shop with the rear bumper. Sorry dude. I dont know about the spare tire plate, Brittan had mentioned that his had bent his(4X4Labs) when he backed into a rock and wanted to make one stronger. Well I tried, and failed. He told me he's going to ask Chris(the shop owner) to make one up. But if I can buy one, screw it, i'll do it, I spent too much time on it already. We'll see what happens. Im thinking powdercoat now, by the time I buy the prep material, primer and paint, and the time and no skills at painting, am I saving much? Besides, im thinking I want it to match the powdercoating on the front. Eric, Marc, where did you guys get yours powdercoated? How much? About time a.mus.ed your backside was looking terrible. I think I got a pic.

a.mus.jpg

called them up today, about $150 to get it done. Thanks Murf!!

Whatever dude, that would look like hell. Can we move on now?, the beautiful line-ex'ed bumper is no more.

How much do you want for the line-x bumper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom