Parting Out AZ-1993 Landcruiser & 1997 LX450 FZJ80-Front and rear locked axels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought the 1993 land cruiser for parts for my 1997 build. I am swapping a cummins into my 97 and have engine parts available from that one also. The 1993 caught on fire while the previous owner was changing the head gasket (looked like he arched the battery, there is a wrench melted in to it). There are a lot of parts available and some engine parts from my 1997 LX450. Check out the pictures and PM me. Truck is located in Chandler AZ but spent most of its life back east. I was in the process of stripping down the rear axel to get it ready for my 1997, but I decided to finish the build first and install lockers later. The rear axels has some miscellaneous parts removed. I was planning on using parts from my 97 in their place.

Here's a short list of what is available between the two trucks. There are more things available than what is listed. Let me know if you have any questions, I will try to update the post with more parts later. I am willing to ship at the buyer's expense. I will do my best to keep the sale status up to date:

1993 Land Cruiser (240,000 miles)
- Full front locking axel $875
- Full rear locking axel $875
- Locking computer $100 (it was heated up a little during the fire. I'm not 100% sure of it's operability)
- Dash $150
- Shifter assembly $200
- Doors $300
- Frame $450
- Tub $650

1997 LX450 (220,000 miles)
- Engine $500 (Was running fine, few parts missing, needs new/cleaned egr)
- Mass airflow sensor (MAF) $350

WP_20170908_16_54_48_Pro.jpg

WP_20170908_16_54_52_Pro.jpg

WP_20170908_16_54_55_Pro.jpg

WP_20170908_16_55_00_Pro.jpg

WP_20170908_16_55_08_Pro.jpg

Can you pm me how much for the weather tec floor mats

Ok I'll keep looking. Thank you

If you are going to break up the rear axle, I'm interested in some parts as well.

I'd be interested in -
All rear brake lines & mounting hardware/brackets
Rear calipers
E-brake cable & hardware (from interior handle to backing plates)

If you are going to break up the rear axle, I'm interested in some parts as well.

I'd be interested in -
All rear brake lines & mounting hardware/brackets
Rear calipers
E-brake cable & hardware (from interior handle to backing plates)

I pulled most of that off and didn't save it. I was going to put those things from my LX onto this axel. I do have the calipers though.

I pulled most of that off and didn't save it. I was going to put those things from my LX onto this axel. I do have the calipers though.

That seems to be a common occurrence. I ended up getting a 93 E-locked rear to swap into my 91; but it's missing these items.

I would be interested in the rear third member as well for one of my FJ40s if you decide to part it out. In Northern AZ but back and forth to the valley all the time.

I would be interested in the rear third member as well for one of my FJ40s if you decide to part it out. In Northern AZ but back and forth to the valley all the time.
I like the idea of not needed to ship it, but I wouldn't want sell it from under toynick92. I'll keep you in mind though.

@coaders would you part out the front third? Specifically I need the case halves that attach to the ring gear. I am having my diff rebuilt by a fellow in Chandler.

Thanks!

Do you have rear control arms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom