For Sale Awesome FJ60/FJ62 drawer system with BED PLATFORM in CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys,

I'm reluctantly selling my rear drawer system from "Princess" the FJ62. The drawer system was built by member @slo60 some time ago. I just realized the pictures I have aren't great but I'll toss them up here anyway. If you message me, I'll give you my phone number and text you all the pictures you want.

It is one of the most rock solid systems I've ever encountered, made of top notch materials (not sure what exact wood composite consists of, but it's well made, beautifully finished and robust). It also comes with an extension to turn it into a bed! The only single reason why I'm selling it is because it's heavy. I'm reviving this truck to be a Rubicon ready overland family adventure mobile with a roof top tent on the top and no longer need the bed. After feeling it out, I've decided that I need to shed some weight and sell the drawers. I'll probably install a single drawer unit in the future because it's REALLY nice to secure all of your tools.

The drawer systems has removable wings that create a full platform that fit into grooves in the drawer system and extend over the wheels wells, creating a flat platform with storage underneath.

While the drawer system has aged a little, and I mistakenly drilled some holes in the "wings" to mount some speaker pods when I thought I would be keeping it, BUT it's still rock solid, the holes are clean and unnoticeable, especially with the rubber mat on top. The fit is snug, precisely filling the space from the rear seats to the tailgate, not leaving more than an inch to spare.

I'm having a hard time assigning a dollar figure, so I'll say make an offer, if it feels right, it's yours. Buyer is responsible for shipping, it's located in Los Angeles. I would be happy to deliver locally.

image1.JPG
image2.JPG

image3.JPG

Hey, that's nice. And I'm in the Valley so I can pick up. You go 1st on price:D

Posting on Craigslist for $850 so we will start there, 'Mud members obviously get a couple of points off! Best offer!

Last edited:
So I just heard that the original price tag on this system was $2400, so for the time being I'm going to stick pretty close to the $850. Gives you a pretty good idea of what you're getting for the money.

Still interested, but that's about a 10 year old box by now... :meh:

Ouch, just called out! I guess I should have said "I'd probably get it" I'd hate for you to come up this way and me decide not to get it.

The weight you speak of is a concern for me as well and its a little taller than I'd like. But hey if you get up this way I'd still be interested in taking a look.

Ouch, just called out! I guess I should have said "I'd probably get it" I'd hate for you to come up this way and me decide not to get it.

The weight you speak of is a concern for me as well and its a little taller than I'd like. But hey if you get up this way I'd still be interested in taking a look.

It wouldn't be for a while and would be a part of a trip I'm making up there in August, but without it being a sure bet I'm not sure I would want to drag it all the way up there.

No takers yet? Alright well so far serious I've been offered a smattering of cash plus parts that I really don't need.

If you're interested in the drawer system and want to throw parts my way, I am in the market for a Warn 10k+ winch, a parking brake for a split case, or a full float 80 series rear end that I can cut up to make fit (or, haha a full float 60 series rear), and I need an HX30 turbo. Other than this stuff, this beast is almost done and doesn't need much else that I'm likely to find here.

Thanka guys.

Was it, by any chance, your cruiser going down Sherman Way last night, on a Flat-bed tow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom