Auxiliary fuse/relay panel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bump to a legacy thread, what is the go to aux relay box now?
There are a hunch of options depending on what you want to control and where you want to put the components. LittleFuse makes a sealed ip67 box with no bus. SPOD makes some cool MOSFET solid state stuff, albeit pricey. For headlights only lots of people are just using the Koito harness (talk to ToyotaMatt).

But I want OEM switches, a waterproof box underhood and internal bussing. The RTMR is the only thing I have found that covers the bases. It is a DIY project. Parts from DelCity and Waytek are inbound as I type ...

There are a hunch of options depending on what you want to control and where you want to put the components. LittleFuse makes a sealed ip67 box with no bus. SPOD makes some cool MOSFET solid state stuff, albeit pricey. For headlights only lots of people are just using the Koito harness (talk to ToyotaMatt).

But I want OEM switches, a waterproof box underhood and internal bussing. The RTMR is the only thing I have found that covers the bases. It is a DIY project. Parts from DelCity and Waytek are inbound as I type ...
Keep me posted on that. I’m along the same lines as you.

Reviving this old thread once again. Does anyone have one of these pre-built Bussmans laying around that they might be willing to part with?

I will build one myself if need be, but would much prefer something ready to install that will support OEM switches and keep my cabin looking analog.

Reviving this old thread once again. Does anyone have one of these pre-built Bussmans laying around that they might be willing to part with?

I will build one myself if need be, but would much prefer something ready to install that will support OEM switches and keep my cabin looking analog.

OK …… yeah - I do have one still in spare bedroom/ opened box & looked at & then never installed.
Let me find the box before you get hopes up - I gotta TON of my saltwater fish stuff stack in front of it since we didn’t have a salmon opener/window this Dec/Jan.

Gimme a few, but I have one.

OK …… yeah - I do have one still in spare bedroom/ opened box & looked at & then never installed.
Let me find the box before you get hopes up - I gotta TON of my saltwater fish stuff stack in front of it since we didn’t have a salmon opener/window this Dec/Jan.

Gimme a few, but I have one.
Thanks Linus, I'll stay tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom