Aux fuel tank pump (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

Just bought an auxiliary fuel tank for my 94 1HD-T.
I'm thinking of feeding the main tank from the aux with a 12v pump. Any ideias regarding the specific pump to use???

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Just bought an auxiliary fuel tank for my 94 1HD-T.
I'm thinking of feeding the main tank from the aux with a 12v pump. Any ideias regarding the specific pump to use???

Thanks in advance.

Just and FYI the factory dual tanks setups for Diesel 80's did not pump fuel from aux into the main tank, that was only done on the gas models.

The diesel used two selenoids two switch between the two tanks since the pump is on the engine, simple setup unless you do not hae aux guage pickup etc.

Cheers,

Michael

Just and FYI the factory dual tanks setups for Diesel 80's did not pump fuel from aux into the main tank, that was only done on the gas models.

The diesel used two selenoids two switch between the two tanks since the pump is on the engine, simple setup unless you do not hae aux guage pickup etc.

Cheers,

Michael

Thanks for the info. I know the setup was only used on the gas models. Anyway, I think this a simpler and better method. If anything goes wrong, It will be easier to fix and there's no risk of air getting in the injection system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom