Aux Fan set up for an 80 Series LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am down for one too. I missed out last year and AZ summers can suck when stopped in traffic in the LC but rolling is amazing.

Please put me down for a plug and play kit minus the fan. I already have an OEM 100 series fan ready to mount.

Appreciate it LCP!!

Update - Will finalize everything on Tuesday with suppliers. In a perfect world will start taking orders on Friday and ship the first of next week.

All this stress put me on the trail this weekend product testing. :grinpimp: The fan does keeps my 80 series cool and the AC blowing cold.

82CA087D-AFBA-4B6A-9B6D-07BC2A4E79E1.jpeg

Our first run of Plug and play 80 series fan kits should be on line today or tomorrow. We expect to be shipping by the end of next week. Pre-purchase if you want to be sure you are on the first run. Watch this thread as I will post here when we go on-line.

Everything is ordered and parts are arriving daily.

All parts are now CNC to provide a much quicker production.

We did experience a slight cost increase over last year due to hard cost and CNC work. New price for our 80 series Plug and Play for 2019 will be $265 includes FREE SHIPPING to the 48 states.

Just ordered the plug n play. Thanks for making these available.

Production Update - A pallet of fans arrived yesterday, wiring kits are done, Toyota parts will arrive today, brackets are being delivered tomorrow, and we hope to ship on Saturday. Tracking info will be emailed at that time.

Inventory is up order away and be cool this summer.:cool:

Last group of fan kits went out today.:clap:

We are now fully stocked and ready for summer.

Because some guys are electrically challenged and are shy about posting up we are starting FAQ and tips. It will be on our Aux Fan web site page. Email your questions to mnimarketplace@gmail.com your ID will be private and you question will be answered and possible make the FAQ.

Let the installs begin
Auxiliary Fan Install

Check our website Aux Fan page before installation for FAQ and install tips.
Electric Fan Kit - 80 Series - Land Cruiser Products - LCP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom