Aux Fan set up for an 80 Series LX450 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Scott for all your support

Current stock to the ceiling and ready to go

i finally got mine in after over a year after i bought it . working very well !

I tested several OEM fans from several different manufactures and the fan I ended up selecting a stock 100 series fan. In testing I found all aftermarket general fans do not move much air at all in addition to being smashed up against the condenser with plastic zip tie. I found no OEM set up with the fan against the condenser. The 100 AC system is one of the best I have ever experienced and the fan they use seems to move move air than the costly JDM (~$350) and much quieter. As for size some of the larger aftermarket fans seem to block air flow more than help overall. This is the main reason our fan in the picture is mounted low to give you as much natural air as possible and increase the flow where it is block now. When mounted the fan or bracket does not touch the condenser at all. I have tested and run this exact set up for over a year and it very solid without any issues.

100% complete bracket and NIB 100 series fan. Requiring one hole to be drilled between the factory horn (see pic).

View attachment 1305062 View attachment 1305064 View attachment 1305065

Due to several different ways to power the fan there is no wiring included. The 100 series fan is a low power draw unit at 5amp. No relay is required like other to switch the fan. I can help you on with switching if needed.

Hey Phil. Still Loving my gull wing door. Are you still selling these aux fan kits. I went to your site but saw your "out of office" message.
Thanks,
Nathan
Auxiliary Fan Install <clickable link

HEY JUST CHECKING IN , i put my fan in last year after owning in for 2 years ? i forgot when you sent it to me it was the first batch .. other than it being a little loud it works very well .

I am also interested.

Interested...

I tested several OEM fans from several different manufactures and the fan I ended up selecting a stock 100 series fan. In testing I found all aftermarket general fans do not move much air at all in addition to being smashed up against the condenser with plastic zip tie. I found no OEM set up with the fan against the condenser. The 100 AC system is one of the best I have ever experienced and the fan they use seems to move move air than the costly JDM (~$350) and much quieter. As for size some of the larger aftermarket fans seem to block air flow more than help overall. This is the main reason our fan in the picture is mounted low to give you as much natural air as possible and increase the flow where it is block now. When mounted the fan or bracket does not touch the condenser at all. I have tested and run this exact set up for over a year and it very solid without any issues.

100% complete bracket and NIB 100 series fan. Requiring one hole to be drilled between the factory horn (see pic).

View attachment 1305062 View attachment 1305064 View attachment 1305065

Due to several different ways to power the fan there is no wiring included. The 100 series fan is a low power draw unit at 5amp. No relay is required like other to switch the fan. I can help you on with switching if needed.

Auxiliary Fan Install <clickable link
How do I order one of these? This looks Awesome!! Website says not available??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom