For Sale Austin: 1988 FJ62 for sale $9000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Beige
I have decided to sell my 1988 FJ62. The truck isn’t running at this time. I picked this up in South Texas a few years ago and had a lot of fun with it here in Austin. I drove it a ton and had always planned to do a restoration or heavy cleanup on it at some point. I drove it out to my farm and parked in the barn and last year my brother took it to the deer lease. Unfortunately he left it sitting out and some critters got into the engine bay and made a nest and chewed through some wires. It’s the old story of it ran great when I parked it and now it doesn’t run. I don’t know if it needs a new harness or if someone with wiring knowledge could repair the existing wiring. I was planning on doing the electric and some chassis
5703CA6B-9C49-4DB7-9725-E9CBEC4C188F.jpeg
work myself but last weekend I was looking at all of the project vehicles I have and decided to sell it and some other toys to facilitate finishing off some other projects. Interests change

This is an old Cruiser and shows it’s years but will be a fun toy for someone who has time and interest in getting it back on the road. The interior is dirty, the chassis has rust and the body isn’t a show truck but the right owner will have many years of fun with the truck. Asking $9K as it is. I have the title in hand. These photos are from the last time I drove it before it went to the deer lease

6BA5E57E-9A6E-40F7-848A-FC583183A3CA.jpeg

E661D250-0F3D-465C-AEA8-77838AE89DC2.jpeg

2BCA1098-5BB2-4911-AA20-A5714CB72B63.jpeg

DCE6E134-8B88-4E07-8067-DDEE3FB6C2DE.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you have any interior shots? Looks like the seats have been recovered or maybe just slip covers. What town is the truck in to look at it in person? Thanks. Jimmy

Do you have any interior shots? Looks like the seats have been recovered or maybe just slip covers. What town is the truck in to look at it in person? Thanks. Jimmy
I live about 30 min west of San Marcos. You’re welcome to send additional pictures via text. 713-805-3962. Thanks again.

Want to confirm that I'm very interested in talking with you about your 62. Let me know the best way to connect. You can send a PM with your # or you're welcome to call me on my cell. Thanks, Jimmy

Whoops...just saw you changed the sales price. No worries reaching out to me. Good luck as I'm sure you won't have any challenges selling it.

29% price increase in 24 hours? Yikes, GLWS.

I thought it was listed at $7000 this AM????

This may have sold but have not seen any activity in a while and it's still active on CL. If not sold and you are flexible with your asking price, I'm glad to take a look at it. You have my cell number in an earlier post.

Came to take down the ad and I see I missed some activity…. the forums never disappoint :) Good stuff fellas! The truck sold for asking price. Someone got a bad ass truck for a great deal. A little wire soldering and he’ll have a cool truck and many good times with it..glad it went to a good home. I’ll miss it but you can only justify so many toys…especially when mama wants a guesthouse and a pool on the farm. I’m about 14 too many still...some may end up on here in the future. Cheers

Came to take down the ad and I see I missed some activity…. the forums never disappoint :) Good stuff fellas! The truck sold for asking price. Someone got a bad ass truck for a great deal. A little wire soldering and he’ll have a cool truck and many good times with it..glad it went to a good home. I’ll miss it but you can only justify so many toys…especially when mama wants a guesthouse and a pool on the farm. I’m about 14 toys too many still...some may end up on here in the future. Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom