Attica IN Badlands, June 14-15, 2003 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
Kenton Green is working up interest in a Toyota/open trail ride weekend event thingie for the Badlands in Attica IN for this coming June. If interested, follow this link and I'll make sure he posts up and keeps us updated with the plans.

http://www.mntoyx4.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=7&t=541&s= is the link I first spotted it at....Kenton drives a 31" tired 4-Runner, so this weekend would NOT just be for the rock-idiots like myself!

btt...mark your calendars! (nothing organized, just a good excuse to get together and wheel!)

sweet!! i was planning on going down that weekend or the fallowing anyways.. now ill get to see more cruisers :beer: :beer: :beer:

b -- this is the kind of notice that I could get used to! June badlands is now on the calendar... and getting kinda close, so when you decide where the lemon will be parked that w/e let me know.

jm

Actually, the Lemon is officially running after last night and should have more of it's gremlins gone after Saturday! lol

My plan is Summers, same spot as we've been in before, but haven't done reservations yet. Won't do the new atticacamping.com spot since there is no alcohol...I gots rules! lol

Got yer junk repaired and ready??

I am planning to head that way at least for a day trip but could change that to an overnight trip. The wheelin all day makes me tired and thirsty :beer: so Summers may be the call. Time to get the tent out anyways. If I don't do severe damage Memorial, count me in!
Hope to see you guys there!

Got yer junk repaired and ready??

b -- the "junk" could actually go as is, but will hopefully see some improvements first... new winch is on the way... I really should do the spring center pins... and should modify the p/s pump pressure & bracket... and getting the 420 in would be a big improvement... but I'm good to go play as long as I don't end up 1/2 done w/ something critical.

jm

oh oh oh oh ...what winch?!?

My only concern now for that weekend is first surviving my 10 days in Slade and Tellico....hopefully I have enuf spare parts for that trip!

price was too good to pass on, so ordered an 8274-50... it's arriving Monday!

I am trying to get some OHIO rigs to show up on these dates.

Kman

oh oh oh oh ...what winch?!?

My only concern now for that weekend is first surviving my 10 days in Slade and Tellico....hopefully I have enuf spare parts for that trip!
When are you going to be in Tellico? I am going to be spending a lot of time in Murphy N.C. this summer, only about 25 minutes from Tellico. Would love to come by, say hello, and scope out Tellico for future runs. (I don't think the 40 is quite ready to run it yet :tear:)

When are you going to be in Tellico?  I am going to be spending a lot of time in Murphy N.C. this summer, only about 25 minutes from Tellico.  Would love to come by, say hello, and scope out Tellico for future runs. (I don't think the 40 is quite ready to run it yet :tear:)
Oh well I just remembered you are in Tellico as we speak, and I'm sittin here a mere 2.5 hours away studying. :mad:.

TO THE TOP BOYS

Is anybody going to be at Summers Thursday night?

Let me back track, is this still going on?

I may be flying solo from Ohio so I just want to figure out the schedule.

thanks

Karl

Considering my lack of breakage over the past 10 days in Slade/Tellico/Attica (read: almost no wrench time!) we DO intend to arrive at Summers on Thurs night. I haven't got reservations yet, but should in the next day-two. Also, I probably won't be there until late that evening, like 11pm or so.

b -- make the reservation & save me a space on your campsite... and a fire will be going when you get there... although if you make time like your last trip down...! I should be in about 6:30pm Thurs., unless I hit Robie's first.

Chris must have been happy w/ your flop... looked like her side was up!

jm

hmmm... now I suppose I should put this thing back together before next w/e...

I'm in and will let all the wheeling peeps know too. See ya all there!

A friend and I are looking at coming up late Fri. nite or early Sat morning and trying to hook up with you guys. Could someone post were you will be meeting on sat morning? I am out of Lexington KY, so if anybody is headed that way and would like some company let me know..............Thanks

I hope to be there when the joint opens on Friday. No 40 though. I'll be lucky to get my sliders finished and the rest of the maintenance done on the 80 by then. I've got no passengers this time, so I'm up for :beer: at Robie's

Dunno if I want to wheel with a guy that would call himself Gumby though. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom