Wanted Atlanta, GA Looking for mid 70s FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Looking for a mid 70’s FJ40 to improve as a hobby and use as my daily driver.
I have found a decent looking FJ with a 1969 Frame and Motor but a 1974 Body. No rust, runs and drives, no doors, or top. Is this a good value around 10k or should i

pic included below.

0771268A-3FF9-4943-B139-2BE51708FF5B.jpeg

what part of Atlanta? I'm in Roswell - happy to go look at it with you.
I also have 4 FJ40s of varying years - you're welcome to take a look to learn more about them in general.

Last edited:
I’ve seen the blue one on Facebook. Looks good from the pictures but who knows what it really is up close. Have you looked at it?

I’ve seen the blue one on Facebook. Looks good from the pictures but who knows what it really is up close. Have you looked at it?
I have not looked at it yet, but I talked to the owner. It sounds like there is still a decent amount of work to do but the body sounds like it is in decent condition.

what part of Atlanta? I'm in Roswell - happy to go look at it with you.
I also have 4 FJ40s of varying years - you're welcome to take a look to learn more about them in general.
Thanks for reaching out. I’m in Marietta. I haven’t found a time to go look at this one yet due to my work schedule but I appreciate the offer and may reach back out to take a look.

How do you like the 4 FJ40s that you have? I’m wanting to use one as my daily driver around Atlanta

I would look real close for rust under that new paint. It’s been for sale for a week or so that I know of. Anybody here looked at it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom