SOLD Atlanta, GA: 1995 FZJ80 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Where to begin...

I picked this up originally just because my wife's friend had it in his family for 20 years and said it'd been sitting in his rental property garage because it had an issue with wanting to get hot that he didn't feel like foolin with... well it sat there for 3 years without moving, and then I got ahold of it. My goal was to preserve the patina on the outside, not have to worry about little scratches here and there, for the rig to be 100% maintained so I could drive it back and forth from our cabin (3 hrs) without worry, but to have a super-comfortable and modern/clean/new feel inside. I feel like I accomplished that. The truck spends 50/50 of it's time as a daily driver / commuter to the mountains on the weekends, and doesn't skip a beat. She's been a Southern vehicle for her whole life, nearly NO RUST anywhere (confirmed when I pulled the entire insides outta the car and replaced most of it), she does burn a little oil (top her off every 1000 miles or so), but starts up and gets me where I'm going EVERY TIME. There are 262K miles on the clock. As you'll see in my build thread, the entire cooling system has been replaced and maintenance completed in most of the other spots. I'm going to include a spreadsheet that I was keeping for parts on this "rehab" but I think there's stuff missing.

Note: Does come with stock front seats with matching covers and new gears... motors work great. Also comes with New parts that haven't been installed yet... I've been concentrating on my FJ62, and thinning the herd a bit. Also does NOT have front/rear lockers... just the Center Diff Lock... Low range and that CDL have been waaaay more that I need so far in the mountains, but I get the allure of having "all" of the options!! ICE COLD A/C... and heat works great too :)

Build Thread:

Listed Price: $16,500

IMG_2862.HEIC.jpg

IMG_2863.HEIC.jpg

IMG_2864.HEIC.jpg

IMG_2865.HEIC.jpg

IMG_2866.HEIC.jpg

Last edited:
I just read through your build thread. Fantastic! If you would be interested in selling the Escape Gear Seat Covers separately, I would be extremely interested in buying them and am just over in Athens.

I just read through your build thread. Fantastic! If you would be interested in selling the Escape Gear Seat Covers separately, I would be extremely interested in buying them and am just over in Athens.
Appreciate the compliment… I’m gonna try and sell everything as it is at the moment but if something changes I’ll holla…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom