Arm rest for the driver? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
After a long trip yesterday, it was apparent that I'd really like to have an arm rest from my right arm. Did anyone make one up or does anyone sell arm rest for the driver? How about using the arm rest that slips in the window and somehow attaching that to the cubby instead?

I've got one of Steve Laird's arm rests. My wife didn't go for it, so I'll sell it to whomever wants one.

[quote author=cruiserman link=board=2;threadid=5260;start=msg41171#msg41171 date=1063581247]
I've got one of Steve Laird's arm rests. My wife didn't go for it, so I'll sell it to whomever wants one.
[/quote]

I'm surprised you don't like it. I think it's pretty fawking cool. ONly prob is it keeps all those 23 year old chicks from leaning over. :flipoff2:

I"d be curious about Steve's armrest. Give me some details/pics/etc.. I got go home to Chicago from Reno next friday and wouldn't mind an armrest before hitting the road. Otherwise I'll find something to stuff in the space between the seat and the console.

Thanks.

A

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=5260;start=msg41203#msg41203 date=1063589673]
I'm surprised you don't like it. I think it's pretty fawking cool. ONly prob is it keeps all those 23 year old chicks from leaning over. :flipoff2:
[/quote]

I do think it's pretty cool, but my wife drives the rig more than I do.

[quote author=alia176 link=board=2;threadid=5260;start=msg41286#msg41286 date=1063607615]
I"d be curious about Steve's armrest. Give me some details/pics/etc.. I got go home to Chicago from Reno next friday and wouldn't mind an armrest before hitting the road. Otherwise I'll find something to stuff in the space between the seat and the console.

Thanks.

A
[/quote]OK. I'll take some pix this week.

Yes, that's it. Mine is grey.

Hey Matt...unfortunatley I have sold all of them...I wish I was still manufacturing them as they were made of Toyota leather and looked pretty good. Sorry!
Steve

Steve is sold out all of all the arm rests. :'(

Steve's sold out, but Cruiserman has a gray one for sale. :D

And C-man only wants a small 10 0% markup for the collectible factor, now that it's become rare and unobtainable! :p

LT
8)

Looks good. I can't get www.landcruiser.com to come up. Cman, can you take some pics and send them to me? I'll have to make something up if Steve isn't planning on making more of these things.

Thanks.

Ali

Will do. It's buried in the garage somewhere. Steve did a nice job on it.

I gotta have one?

Despite the bomber engineering of the crusiers, I don't understand why the idea of a decent cup holder and proper arm rests were so foreign to those same engineers less than 10yrs ago???? :mad:

Found the armrest. It comes with cover and instructions, and it's grey leather.

I'll buy it if no one else will :D

Anyone that is still interested in this arm rest, send me a PM. Best offer over $75 gets it.

[quote author=cruiserman link=board=2;threadid=5260;start=msg41872#msg41872 date=1063755179]
Anyone that is still interested in this arm rest, send me a PM. Best offer over $75 gets it.
[/quote]

You WHORE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom