For Sale Arizona. Complete 1964 FJ40 Project, $15000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
White
I purchased this truck out of Tucson from the original owner. It was amazingly complete and rust free. he had it stored under multiple layers of tarps to protect it from the weather. It did not have an engine or transmission so it made a perfect candidate. My goal was to have an original early cruiser with upgrades for drivability and safety. I purchased many of the parts here on mud from long time members such as @orangefj45 ,@whitey45 ,@Coolerman , @67azcruizr ,@Cruiserhiggs and Marks off road. I have invested in over $25000 in the parts, and truck everything is here to assemble the truck so paint is the last thing to complete before putting it back together. I snapped a few pictures at the shop, I will be picking back up the truck in a few weeks and getting all the bits and pieces from storage to have everything here at my house. I HAVE PRICED THE WHOLE PACKAGE VERY REASONABLY AT $15000 FOR SOMEONE WITH THE SKILLS TO PUT IT TOGETHER AND HAVE A CRUISER WORTH WELL MORE THEN THE INVESTMENT. I would like to sell this all together as I would not want to part it out separately at this time. Please hold off on asking me to sell individual items at this time. I will be able to provide better pictures of all the bits and parts in a few weeks.

HERE IS A LIST OF THE MAJOR PARTS:
1. Rust free, body work complete, 1964 fj40
2. 2FE motor and Harness purchased from mud member, rebuilt by Mud member . See for sale thread “ For sale: fj40 SOA 2FE Orion”
3. Purchased new rebuilt axles from @orangefj45, Front late model disc set up, rear full float.
4. New OME leaf springs and shocks, 2” lift.
5. Toyota rims and new BFG tires.
6. Complete seats and interior.
7. All badges and interior knobs and bits. Gauges, lights and dials.
8. New custom Harness by @Coolerman customized to attach 2FE motor harness to new Coolerman truck harness.
9. New Toyota H55 transmission and transfer case mated to 2FE.
10. Uncut transmission hump , new old stock.
11. New OCD Beatle soft top, never installed still has protective film on windows.
12. Toyota FST Bows complete with Really nice FST doors and all latches/hardware purchased from @whitey45. Complete original Metal doors included.
13. restored frame , powder coated satin black.
14. New old stock early heater box sourced from @brices123.
15. Frame set up for 60 series power steering pump, pump included.

This is a complete project ready to go, Will help deliver within reason to Southern California, Southern Utah/Colorado, New Mexico.

PM me and we can get on a phone call if you are interested.
IMG_0981.jpeg
IMG_0980.jpeg
IMG_0978.jpeg
IMG_0974.jpeg
IMG_0973.jpeg
IMG_0972.jpeg
IMG_0962.jpeg
IMG_0965.jpeg
IMG_0970.jpeg
IMG_0981.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread