Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my 81 4x4 pickup. Listed in the classifieds:

For those that wear contacts in this strength. Properly temp stored. 50bucks, ridiculous savings, even by costco standards. My script has changed.
20240307_162848.jpg

Wanted: Looking to see if there is one locally from a part out or other: for a 1997 LC : Power Steering Vane Pump 44320-60182. Mine is leaking and I have rebuild parts on order from Amayama (set to arrive in April) but I would like to rebuild a different one on the bench once I get the parts so I can do a quick swap vice pull/rebuild/reinstall.

PS Vane Pump 44320-60182.jpg

Wanted: Looking to see if there is one locally from a part out or other: for a 1997 LC : Power Steering Vane Pump 44320-60182. Mine is leaking and I have rebuild parts on order from Amayama (set to arrive in April) but I would like to rebuild a different one on the bench once I get the parts so I can do a quick swap vice pull/rebuild/reinstall.

View attachment 3578579
I have a few, send me a PM.

I have a 1996 1fz and auto trans that came out of a running truck. 350K miles, mostly complete less wiring harness, front accessories, motor mounts and starter. I don't know the history of the truck, but it did run and drive. It was pulled for a fresh turbo prepped motor. I am in Flagstaff, but can deliver to Phoenix this weekend or next. $600.

ARB RD142 air locker, new in the box - $800. Can deliver to PHX sometime in the next 9 days. $800. It is about a year old, was a replacement marlin crawler sent out because they accidentally damaged one, I don’t have a use for it. It fits the rear of an 80 series and many other 9.5” full float applications.

Im looking to get a set of stock LC t bars and coil springs. I've got OME-303001 t bars and OME2860 coil springs installed at the moment but the ride is pretty harsh for my stock weight truck. If anyone is selling their stock LC t bars or would simply just like to trade springs lmk!

I've got a variety of parts for sale together.

These are parts I accumulated at one time or another back when I owned an 80 series. I had both a 1994 and 1997, so it is for those years.

There's a knuckle rebuild kit, oil seals, in tank fuel filter, brake pads, etc. Except for the brake pads, everything else came from Cruiser Outfitters or CDan.

$80 for everything. -----SOLD----

PXL_20240318_002732389.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom