Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone have any 18" 5x150 wheels they are willing to let go of for cheap? Thanks.

Looking for a front driveshaft for my 86 FJ60 - anyone got one lying around?

Im looking to get a set of stock LC t bars and coil springs. I've got OME-303001 t bars and OME2860 coil springs installed at the moment but the ride is pretty harsh for my stock weight truck. If anyone is selling their stock LC t bars or would simply just like to trade springs lmk!
I have a set of stock rear coil springs, located in Prescott.

I’m looking for 60 series dash switches that I can repurpose to use for lockers and a compressor.

Lexus GX460

This is a great set of Lexus GX460 wheels. These wheels are in good used condition and may have some cosmetic imperfections (check pictures). Overall this is a great set, no TPM sensors. These are take off from my GX 460 but should fit other models like the 4runner

This sale is for a set of 4 but can sell the 5th spare with tire if interested.

$200 OBO

Center caps included.
Brand"
Lexus, Toyota

Rim Width
Rim Diameter
Bolt Pattern
6x139.7

offset 25mm

keywords" TRD, 4runner, prado, 460, gx460

IMG-2994-678x381.jpg

IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

$30
SOLD

Last edited:
Michelin Defender tires 265/60/18
SOLD

Last edited:
sold

Last edited:
SOLD

FS: Prescott, AZ, 2000 Toyota Tacoma TRD SR5 4x4

230,300 miles
Asking $9,000

Beautiful 2000 Toyota Tacoma
- V6
- 5 speed manual transmission
-SR5 (power windows, power locks, cruise control, rear opening window)
- TRD Off-road (rear locking differential, shift on the fly 4x4, newer Bilstein shocks)
- Gorgeous Snug Top camper shell in excellent condition. Perfect paint, pass through window to cab, interior light, upgraded weather seal between cab, new gas struts.
- Plastic bed liner in great condition.
- Tires are Pathfinder 30x9.5r15 All-Terrain with no dry rot and probably 85% tread remaining.

Well maintained with over 100 service records recorded through Carfax. Timing belt/ water pump was done around 200k. Garage kept since new. Southwestern truck since new. No accidents, front bumper and hood repainted due to a water tank rolling into it. Runs and shifts great, no drips, perfect windshield.We are technically the third owners, but the previous owner had it for about 22 of its 24 years.

Few minor details that if addressed would make this truck perfect:
- transfer case shift knob is a bit chewed up.
- passenger door panel's vinyl is degrading some on the edge.
- driver seat fabric is starting to rip but has a patch on it.
- driver rear fender flare is missing.
- grille's chrome finish is starting to peel and there are a few rock chips on the front.
- brake rotors are a bit warped when warm, and the tires could use a balance.
- valve covers had been leaking for some time but improved after tightening the bolts.

This has been a well loved and cared for vehicle and the Carfax History Based Value reflects this with good condition values of:
Retail- $12,700
Private Party- $10,400
Trade-In- $7,300
*These values don't account for the included camper shell.

Asking a great price of $9,000. Please contact for more pictures. Located in Prescott, AZ.

Feel free to verify with the VIN 4TAWN72N0YZ577823

We recently bought a Land Cruiser and I don't have the time or parking for both, and wife doesn't like to drive manual.

SOLD

PXL_20240407_224712940.jpg

PXL_20240407_224746152.jpg

PXL_20240407_224642047.jpg

PXL_20240407_195128798.jpg

Last edited:
FS: Prescott, AZ, 2000 Toyota Tacoma TRD SR5 4x4

Asking $9,000

Beautiful 2000 Toyota Tacoma
- V6
- 5 speed manual transmission
-SR5 (power windows, power locks, cruise control, rear opening window)
- TRD Off-road (rear locking differential, shift on the fly 4x4, newer Bilstein shocks)
- Gorgeous Snug Top camper shell in excellent condition. Perfect paint, pass through window to cab, interior light, upgraded weather seal between cab, new gas struts.
- Plastic bed liner in great condition.
- Tires are Pathfinder 30x9.5r15 All-Terrain with no dry rot and probably 85% tread remaining.

Well maintained with over 100 service records recorded through Carfax. Timing belt/ water pump was done around 200k. Garage kept since new. Southwestern truck since new. No accidents. Runs and shifts great, no drips, perfect windshield.We are technically the third owners, but the previous owner had it for about 22 of its 24 years.

Few minor details that if addressed would make this truck perfect:
- transfer case shift knob is a bit chewed up.
- passenger door panel's vinyl is degrading some on the edge.
- driver seat fabric is starting to rip but has a patch on it.
- driver rear fender flare is missing.
- grille's chrome finish is starting to peel and there are a few rock chips on the front.
- brake rotors are a bit warped when warm, and the tires could use a balance.
- valve covers had been leaking for some time but improved after tightening the bolts.

This has been a well loved and cared for vehicle and the Carfax History Based Value reflects this with good condition values of:
Retail- $12,700
Private Party- $10,400
Trade-In- $7,300
*These values don't account for the included camper shell.

Asking a great price of $9,000. Please contact for more pictures. Located in Prescott, AZ.

Feel free to verify with the VIN 4TAWN72N0YZ577823

We recently bought a Land Cruiser and I don't have the time or parking for both, and wife doesn't like to drive manual.

View attachment 3602068

View attachment 3602069

View attachment 3602070

View attachment 3602071
Miles?

You trust carfax? After 45 years in the car business I have seen many errors. Including a car I owned. Garbage in-garbage out.

You trust carfax? After 45 years in the car business I have seen many errors. Including a car I owned. Garbage in-garbage out.
Didn't say I did. But its just a tool do you use anything else thats similar? The info I mentioned is on the Carfax someone asked about the miles considering the year thats a good estimate of what they would be. The accident/damage to. They can take the info or leave it.

****SPF****

Local Pickup - West Valley
5x Rock Warrior Wheels, Lugnuts, 1 extra ring, and extra center caps.

KO2 tires probably need to be replqced due to age but they still have lots of tread and don’t look to have dry rot.

Can get more pics upon request. All are in good shape and haven’t been offloaded.

$1500

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Found these in the garage, new OEM floor mats for the LX 470 in Ivory. Looks darker than I remember, but it's what it says on the bag. $100.

SOLD

IMG_8400.JPG

IMG_8399.JPG

Last edited:
Spring has sprung, and I want to, as well.

I'm looking for a set of OME 2723 rear springs for LC200.

Will buy, or...
trade, either a set of OME 2724 or OME 2721 or Ironman TOY064C (880LBS)
FYI: (the 2721's are on the truck rn, so I'll have to fiddle a bit to liberate them in case of trade)

...yes, I am having a bout of spring selection psychosis syndrome (SSPS). When I have it all figured out, there will be a big sale. And a parade.

Thank you,
-ITAL

****SPF****

Local Pickup - West Valley
5x Rock Warrior Wheels, Lugnuts, 1 extra ring, and extra center caps.

KO2 tires probably need to be replqced due to age but they still have lots of tread and don’t look to have dry rot.

Can get more pics upon request. All are in good shape and haven’t been offloaded.

$1500

View attachment 3606135

View attachment 3606136
Beautiful set, been looking for a while for a set like this. wish you were closer. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom