Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am offering a complete 2020 LC200 factory like new roof rack with two crossbars and all of the necessary mounting hardware. I'm asking $250.00 (cash) picked up here in Flagstaff, AZ. Shipping is an additional amount. For reference : the side rails are 6'0" long and I'm guessing the total package will weigh between 20-25 lbs.

If you have serious interest, please contact me here or at Bob@firearmsdepot.us

Last edited:
I need to borrow or purchase a set of FZJ80 radio brackets for a project. I’m trying to avoid having my dash torn apart for too long while I build something for an iPad ram mount. Something like the Wits End deal for 95+, but fits in the upper DIN radio slot.
I could buy them from Toyota, but I’m trying to be cheap.

I started laying things out but realized the tolerances are a bit too tight without having the brackets handy for mocking up.
I missed this last week, I believe I have a set and will try to find them if you still need to borrow them.

I missed this last week, I believe I have a set and will try to find them if you still need to borrow them.
Thanks for the offer, jbee contacted me that he may have some from an LX he is parting out. If he doesn't have them I'll get ahold of you.

Selling my 2005 factory LX470 chrome 18" wheels. 4 wheels(no spare). Comes with original Lexus hubcaps. Wheels are in excellent condition. $100 for all 4 wheels!
call/text: 602.573.3837

lx470.jpg

Sold! -1x pair of trail gear 80/100 series 3.1 transfer case gears, new in the box. $450. I can install these in your tcase as well. Sold!

Last edited:
SOLD! Is anyone local interested in a new wit's end turbo kit for an FZJ80 with no wait? If so, please PM me. SOLD!

Last edited:
Is anyone local interested in a new wit's end turbo kit for an FZJ80 with no wait? If so, please PM me.
If I had time to install it, I would be on this like a chicken on a june bug! My 80 has been parked in the garage, collecting dust for the last 18 months in about 1000 parts because I don't have time to get back in to work on it. I assume you have this or is it buying the place in line?

If I had time to install it, I would be on this like a chicken on a june bug! My 80 has been parked in the garage, collecting dust for the last 18 months in about 1000 parts because I don't have time to get back in to work on it. I assume you have this or is it buying the place in line?

I have it in hand. I bought it locally a few months ago, but have decided to build my own setup which I was about 2/3 of the way done with before the opportunity came up.

All is spoken for at this moment. If anything changes ill repost.

FREE 80 series (1995) Corner lights, bumper lights, tailgate carpet pad and oem mirrors that need repairs as they were wobbly and a floppy. FREE

Please come and get them. I am located in mesa

A537EFA2-0643-4CAB-99D9-3CFF42F28289.jpeg

3E292204-DB56-463D-89E3-D239580737E7.jpeg

AC61E75E-C97D-404E-B34F-D1C88ABED0D7.jpeg

F80A0393-898A-4FB1-A0C5-E3B4F3293D85.jpeg

Last edited:
Still in need of 1 or 2 16" 100 center caps, if anyone has some around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom