Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bet your sorry you posted up about the rack. Believe it was at your storage I picked up a 60 series trailer hitch (which I still have and free to anyone who wants it). Remember a 60 series roof rack that you would sell be was taller than I wanted for FJ62. Don't remember a 40 series rack but thought you may have in your storage but guess not. This obviously long term before anyone would have excess to it. Can we assume it's still here somewhere and not in MI?
yes it's NOT at my storage. and yes as far as I know it's somewhere in AZ.

For those enjoying bourbon, found some goodies while on a trip to the coast.
Blantons 150
Stagg jr 110

2 blantons claimed! Drop date on the bottles is 1/14/21!
Stagg are winter release, 131.1 proof.

EDIT: All gone.

Last edited:
Looking to buy a Prinsu or Prospeed rack for my 100 Series. Anyone local have one they want to get rid of before I go and order one?

Jim

Looking to buy a Prinsu or Prospeed rack for my 100 Series. Anyone local have one they want to get rid of before I go and order one?

Jim

If you don't find one local and end up ordering, I'd look into Patrick's designs at Bowfin Cruisers ( @dogfishlake ). Same mounting style as Prinsu, but better mounting solutions and he's a member of the LC community and a great guy to work with. I've been extremely happy with my rack from him for my 80.

If you don't find one local and end up ordering, I'd look into Patrick's designs at Bowfin Cruisers ( @dogfishlake ). Same mounting style as Prinsu, but better mounting solutions and he's a member of the LC community and a great guy to work with. I've been extremely happy with my rack from him for my 80.
Thanks man. I'll look into them.

Jim

Looking for an extra Rock Warrior to use as a spare. Yeah, I know.... but if by some random chance somebody has one laying around it’s worth asking.

Found a set.

Last edited:
Absolute-Wits-End Bushing Press Tool - Kit

Set of 4 bushing press tools with nice HDPE tool stand

Included bushing tools : 39mm, 49mm, 53mm and 60mm

Per Joey, this kit will address every suspension bushing on the 80 series LC, all years

They served their purpose, on to the next bushing replacement job.....

$110.00

East Valley/Chandler

y.jpg

yy.jpg

yyy.jpg

yyyy.jpg

yyyyy.jpg

Absolute-Wits-End Bushing Press Tool - Kit

Set of 4 bushing press tools with nice HDPE tool stand

Included bushing tools : 39mm, 49mm, 53mm and 60mm

Per Joey, this kit will address every suspension bushing on the 80 series LC, all years

They served their purpose, on to the next bushing replacement job.....

$110.00

East Valley/Chandler

View attachment 2614522

View attachment 2614523

View attachment 2614524

View attachment 2614525

View attachment 2614526
@Somebodyelse5

Had these sitting around the garage, free for anyone who'd like to pick up.

81231-33010 (Courtesy Lamp Lens, Right, Front, Rear)
81311-33010 (Courtesy Lamp Lens, Left, Front, Rear)
Cup Holder Insert

IMG_1779.jpg
IMG_1780.jpg

Last edited:
i could use the beverage divider, mine is in bad shape.
Where in phoenix?

Picked up a set of RWs with some pretty new Nitto Terra Grappler G2s 285/70/17 E. They appear to be in great shape with most of the tread left and even the little hairs (what are those called) that are all over them when they are new. My buddy was going to take them, but he decided to go bigger, so $500 and they are yours. Not the RWs, the tires (4) only.

Picked up a set of RWs with some pretty new Nitto Terra Grappler G2s 285/70/17 E. They appear to be in great shape with most of the tread left and even the little hairs (what are those called) that are all over them when they are new. My buddy was going to take them, but he decided to go bigger, so $500 and they are yours. Not the RWs, the tires (4) only.
I do believe those are referred to as “nubs”.

I've got an ARB rack mounting kit for a 200 Series. Brand new never used. $60.

Jim

rack2.jpg
rack.jpg

Last edited:
WTB - OEM trailer hitch for GX 460. Long shot, I know...

Just got the Terra Grapplers pulled off the Rock Warriors and the Discount Tire folks looked them over said they are in great shape. 11/32s of tread depth and no visible signs of abuse.

11DF64CF-0D0E-4B87-8B68-FC4710F44EFD.jpeg

No rips no tears needs new home - make me an offer! Club members only!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom