Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

*sold* 100 series Bora spacers 1.25", 8 months old less than 1000 miles.No issues.$100 pick up 85388.Thx

IMG_20210410_203638.jpg

Last edited:
Friend is selling a nice well built 1985 4runner,

Friend is selling a nice well built 1985 4runner,

This is not my 4Runner and I am not affiliated to the seller. You can have my spare front doors and tailgate for free if you buy this 4Runner.

Looking to buy a hood-mount wind deflector / bug shield, if anyone has one available.

Taking a road trip soon and want to avoid having to clean bugs off the windscreen every time I stop along the way, plus maybe it'll help save rock chips on these hard to get windscreen.

Let me know what you've got over PM, and thanks!

Hello fellas, good to see this place going strong after all these years

I'm currently in need of a pair of 40 series doors for a 74 and earlier truck to make a pair of half doors for a customer.

Please shoot me an email at EMPIGOD@yahoo.com if you have any you're willing to part with.

Thanks,
Branden

Truly a special day when we have a BMan sighting!! Good to hear from you Branden. I'm hunting down a laundry list of 40 parts now for my current build, if I come across some doors I'll let you know. Mine came sin doors and will not have doors.
Cheers,
Norm

Hey Norm, good to see you’re still around. Lmk if you come across some doors. You should stop by the shop sometime. We’re at CaveCreek and Hatcher.

The ones that fjcman posted are a bit steep for the chop job we’re gonna do to them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom